Random good picture Not show
1. This ability removes the restriction on context-free grammars that only a finite set of grammatical categories are allowed.
2. The service's boundaries should encapsulate a reusable, context-free capability.
3. Context-free (and other formal) grammars are pretty complex.
4. Fuzzy context-free grammar is one important kind of grammars.
5. Proposes the context-free grammar model for GEP.
6. If you work with a context-free grammar, the structure of n-gram (see Resources) might be what you require.
7. According' to the context-free grammar model of GEP, the dissertation point out that Candida's GEP techniques cannot process context-free grammar with multiple none-terminals.
8. Probabilistic context-free grammar can provide a solution to this problem: select the one whose probability is maximum from the ambiguity.
9. In order to keep this method as context-free as possible, we grab the file as an InputStream out of the ClassLoader that loaded the class.
10. Data structures are context-free because they can be used with any type of data and in a variety of situations or contexts.
11. Have a context-free grammar. Successful parsing must not require semantic analysis.
12. Using the defined context-free grammars, XSeq avoids the sequential scan of irrelevant compressed data and processes only data values that are to be matched by the given query.
13. Goes for the justice for the majority of context-free grammar of the language to describe it are available for effective analysis.
14. In addition, context-free grammars allow XSeq to process queries directly over the compressed file without full or partial decompression.
15. These are very general, context-free categories (as are the18 areal of competence they include).
16. A probabilistic context-free grammar (or PCFG) is a context-free grammar that associates a probability with each of its productions.
17. An efficient probabilistic syntactic analysis algorithm uses a table of function words and a set of probabilistic(context-free) rules containing the function words in the syntactic analysis.
18. Proves that the presentation power of GEP and the context-free grammar with one none - terminal are equivalent.
19. This paper briefly introduces the classification of words and part-of-speech tagging , then introduces a computer model of syntactic processing: context-free grammar.
20. Some sentences have more than one structure, that is to say , these sentences are ambiguous. Context-free grammar can effectively express ambiguity, but it cann't resolve the ambiguity.
21. Meanwhile a method to construct a normalized form for a lattice - valued context-free tree grammar is presented.
22. it doesn't begin with what Wittgenstein terms a "form of life," but must build up a form of life, a world, from the only thing it has and is, "bits of context-free, completely determinate data.
23. There is a very close relation between fuzzy pushdown automata and fuzzy context-free grammars.
24. First, a structural model has been put forward and constructed for general ICS', then by utilization of formal language theory, the structural model formulated as a kind of context-free grammar.
25. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, offers an overview of Computational linguistics and context-free grammars with, as always, good links to more information about both.
26. Finally, you can design your own programming or domain-specific language with the help of ANTLR Studio, which lets you create context-free grammar definitions based on the ANTLR framework.
27. Probabilistic grammar assigns a probability to a sentence or a string of words, while attempting to capture more sophisticated syntactic information than the context-free grammar (CFG).
28. With F rule, FP rule and BP rule, some of the context-free languages cannot be accepted.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. In this paper, the definitions of fuzzy tree automata and fuzzy context-free tree grammars are extended to a more general lattice-ordered monoid.
30. In this article we prove that the evolution language of rule 56 ECAwith width 1 is context-free language, and obtain the evolution language's strict mathematical expression.
More similar words: context, contexture, contextual, context of use, contextually, right context, historical context, linguistic context, contextual analysis, contextual information, text file, next friend, interest-free, interest free, conflict-free, interest-free loan, fat-free, set free, rent-free, salt-free, scot-free, rent free, fault-free, plain text, plaintext, written text, on the pretext of, Familiarity breeds contempt, contentedly, discontented.