Random good picture Not show
1. The local party leadership even broadcast messages, applauded by the marchers, calling for dialogue.
2. We will broadcast messages from the solar sail which will be relayed to the toys in local languages.
3. The broadcast message can be seen in Figure 38.
4. The players send out a broadcast message to the entire Network, however this would create huge traffic and will probably be restricted to sub Networks.
5. The HATSMessageReceiver portlet receives the broadcast message and displays it, as shown in Figure 40.
6. The maximum length of each cell broadcast message will be 93 characters.
7. A broadcast message can also be sent using the MessagingUtility portlet (Figure 33) by entering a message in the Enter message input field and then selecting Submit (Figure 39).
8. Nodes in cluster certificated the first broadcast message of cluster during cluster stable stage.
9. Just in case they were not convinced, the authorities had broadcast messages of their improved ability to cope with any public disorders.
10. Through piggybacking the information about which processes have taken new checkpoint in the broadcast message, the checkpoint sequence number of each process is consistent in all processes.
11. When the User Tasks menu screen is displayed (Figure 36), a broadcast message is sent to the MessagingUtility portlet and the HATSMessageReceiver portlet.
12. Its doubly attached node and handling mechanism of repeated packets are introduced, which avoids the broadcast storm by deleting the duplicated broadcast message circulating in the ring.
13. This technology is based on the symmetrical key algorithm, adopt a pair of keys to carry on authentication to broadcast message, and upgrade a key in one pair of authentication keys fixedly.
14. The method is used for solving the issue that is the base station not receiving the terminal response cannot terminate the sending of paging broadcast message in the paging process.
15. We can put index into broadcast to reduce tuning time while the additional index increase the length of broadcast message and then increase the accessing time.
16. The authentication mechanism for the nodes joined to cluster and the certification of first broadcast message of candidate cluster were introduced during cluster formation stage.
17. But the addition of index increases the length of the broadcast message, thus increases the access time of mobile clients.sentencedict.com
18. Logon to the HATSMessageSender portlet (Figure 35) and navigate to the screen customized to send the broadcast message.
19. Through piggybacking the information about which processes have taken new checkpoint in the broadcast message, the checkpoint sequence number of each pro...
More similar words: broadcast address, broadcast, rebroadcast, broadcasted, broadcaster, broadcasting, live broadcast, radiobroadcast, radio broadcast, broadcast network, broadcast system, broadcasting company, radio broadcasting, broadcast journalist, broadcasting station, broadcasting service, broadcasting equipment, National Broadcasting Company, short message, message, language message, new message, message text, code message, message queue, get the message, phone message, data message, send a message, error message.