Random good picture Not show
1. Why, Brecht, the car salesman!
2. Brecht later worked out of this mould in his different epic theatre.
3. Brecht in particular dealt with the relationship between real struggle and the metaphorical or symbolical illumination of struggle in art.
4. But the comparison with Brecht is nevertheless instructive.
5. Once, I found him reading Brecht.
6. In "The Intellectual Beast Is Dangerous", Brecht asserts: "A beast is something strong, terrible, devastating; the word emits a barbarous sound."
7. However, as Bolt notes, Brecht did not always follow his own didactic technique.
8. Brecht brought lots of fresh blood to the development of Chinese drama[Sentencedict], He provided the possible weapon that can breakthrough the rigescent mold and got further development in a limited field.
9. Marxist playwright and director Bertolt Brecht devised an epic theatre under the influence of Shakespeare.
10. By using his theory of narrative drama, Brecht was unequivocally opposed to the traditional tragedy of the purification and resonance of thought, but not opposed to the tragic of drama.
11. 1956:German poet and playwright Bertolt Brecht was born on August 14th.
12. Brecht 's Theories of Comedy and of Epic Theater: What are His Expectations, and How Plausible are They (Do his effects actually work, in your experience of the play?
13. Berlot Brecht advocated use the new skill performance reality, this gave the Expressionism to be conservative.
14. This article discusses that Brecht and Mei Lanfang are two great masters of realism, yet each has his own ways and methods of expression.
15. According to Brecht, the convention of alienation discourages audiences from identifying with the characters on the stage.
16. Based on the create methodology, Brecht perspective in order to demonstrate his realism with the kernel of his expressionism and his "class nature".
17. The inspiration that Chinese drama bring to Bertolt Brecht is multi-dimension, not only to his dramatic theory, but also to his practice work.
18. There is an interactive relationship between Bertolt Brecht and Chinese drama .
19. "The Threepenny Opera," by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, premiered in 1928 as a musical comedy that has come to be regarded as a masterpiece over the years.
20. As Brecht has said, you must think further, after the curtain goes down. What will happen to her?
21. Over the next two years, the theatre is putting on the complete works of Brecht.
22. Recent books have revealed the unacknowledged literary debts that writers such as Brecht and Joyce owed to the women in their lives.
23. He thought that on the way to postmodernism, only through patricide, or rebellion against Brecht, could a kind of theatre that keeps abreast of the times and conforms to reality be created.
24. She was a "good samaritan" with a "Mother Courage" nature, referencing the Brecht character who believes she can do good in a bad world.
25. This path took me to many places and caused me to change countries more often than I changed shoes, as Bertolt Brecht used to say.
26. Some years after the war I came across these lines from Bertolt Brecht: "In the dark times, will there also be singing?
27. The second part focus on the similar character of "Verefremdungsefftkt" of Newly-Edited Stories and Bronze Age by the "Verefremdungsefftkt" theory of Brecht.
28. Set in 1956 Berlin, this is the story of Bertolt Brecht and the women in his life... German dialogue with subtitles .
More similar words: albrecht durer, utrecht, echt, hecht, beech tree, speech therapy, liechtenstein, speech therapist, breech, breeched, breeches, breeching, knee breeches, breccia, creche, breech delivery, recheck, recharge, recharger, fire chief, precharge, leprechaun, break the record, breech presentation, before christ, record-breaker, record breaker, pre-christian, rechargeable, record-breaking.