Random good picture Not show
1. Delete any files that end in ".tmp".
2. This creates an archive (snapcore_pid.pax.Z) in the directory /tmp/savedir.
3. OBJECTIVE To develop a transdermal TMP.
4. tmp, or "temporary," is the system-wide scratch pad.
5. The PAX file is created in the /tmp/snapcore directory.
6. The characteristics of new hardener and TDI - TMP adduct were compared.
7. Objective to observe the effect of TMP on the content of Adenylic acid of experimental diabetic rats .
8. The aqueous polyurethane emulsion was prepared through to use trimethylolpropane (TMP) as cross-linkers and acrylate as modified agents by emulsion co-polymerization.
9. OBJECTIVE To study the protective effect of tetramethyl pyrazine (TMP) on cyclophosphamide injured mice.
10. Objective To evaluate the effect of tetramethyl pyrazine(TMP)on noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) in hypobaric environment.
11. Let's say that you have a tmpfs filesystem mounted at /dev/shm, its traditional location, and you decide that you'd like to start using tmpfs for /tmp, which currently lives on your root filesystem.
12. HPLC method for determination of SMZ and TMP simultaneously was developed using automated column-switching technique.
13. The MIC determinations of florfenicol, chloramphenicol, TMP and OMP, against1 5iso- lates of veterinary origin were performed using the method of broth two-fold dilutions firstly.
14. So, while /tmp/foo would map to /dev/shm/tmp/foo, there's no way for you to access the /dev/shm/bar file from /tmp.
15. Dissolved in DMSO, acrylonitrile in TMP was determined by headspace gas chromatography with HP - 624 capillary column.
16. Objective: To establish the simultaneous content determination of sulfamethoxazole(SMZ) and trimethoprim (TMP) in Compound Sulfamethoxazole Granules by HPLC.
17. Conclusion The increase of TMP makes the results of UFR in vitro testing present the decline of different degree.
18. However, while you could bind mount /dev/shm to /tmp and be done with it, your /dev/shm contains some directories that you don't want to appear in /tmp.
19. TMP bleaching with sodium hydrosulfite in refiner is practiced in the mill . The advantage and corrosion problem, the reasons of corrosion and the solution measure are discussed.
20. Notice that USER's /tmp contains only the newly created file.
21. She improved quickly on gentamycin during the first attack,(Sentencedict.com) nitrofurantoin and SMZ plus TMP treatments.
22. Don't use the /tmp or /var/tmp directories at all; ordinary shells usually don't support file descriptors, so tmpfile cleaners will eventually cause them to fail.
23. The optimal composition was found to be mi - crogram of TMP for 20 units of kanamycin.
24. LF-relay. 20 A power relay for home appliances. Coil voltage 6 V DC. 1 form A. TMP type.
25. Objective To establish a method of determining SMZ and TMP in Suspension Sulfamethoxazole Syrup by HPLC.
26. It is reveal by GC analysis that the purity of the TMP , treated by reduced pressure distillation and recrystallization in acetic ester ,[http://Sentencedict.com] approximates to that of the reagent grade TMP .
27. The production situation and manufacturing methods of trimethylolpropane (TMP) at home and abroad were presented. The application areas and market prospects of TMP were also analyzed and discussed.
28. Pus and sputum cultures yielded trimethoprim - sulfamethoxazole ( TMP - SMX ) - resistant Nocardia asteroides.
29. Analyze the primary function of the differential proteins. Reveal protein molecular mechanism of the curative effect of TMP in rats after ASCI.
30. Method:By using orthogonal projection spectrophotometry, the interference component spectrum was removed from the spectrum of mixture and the contents of SMZ and TMP were directly determined.