Random good picture Not show
1. Heat shock protein ( HSP ) is a family of poly - peptdic - proteins with many members.
2. A heat shock protein(HSP), also known as stress proteins, is a group of important physiological functions and evolutionarily highly conserved protein molecule family.
3. KETAMINE, MIDAZOLAM AND THE EXPRESSION OF HSP 70 IN RAT LIVER WITH SEPTIC SHOCK.
4. And HSP uses a new flow control method which is based on data group window, in this way HSP can transmit more data in one transport process.
5. And HSP 70 - polypeptide compound was isolated from the carcinoma tissues of oesophagus; Results The variety of proteins.
6. Results:HSP 70 mainly distributed in stroma cells and decidual cells of endometrium lamina propria and was negative in endometrium epithelium and glandular epithelium.
7. It is difficult to have a diagnosis of HSP for HSP is a clinically and genetically heterogeneous group of disorders.
8. Preconditioning hyperthermia resulted in significantly increase of HSP 70 expression.
9. HSP 70 is the suitable marker to reflect the disadvantageous ecological stress.
10. Method: Using Western blot method to measure HSP of hypothalamus in febrile and hypothermal rats.
11. There was the positive expression of Hsp 90 in 27 of the 28 ILK positive samples.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. Objective To investigate the expression and significance of HSP 27、60、70、90α in esophagus squamous cell carcinoma ( ESCC ).
13. Haematuria and(or) proteinuria presenting during the first 6 months course, the HSP should be diagnosed.
14. Duncan test showed that heat aroused the most remarkable increasing of HSP 70.
15. METHODS Streptavidin Biotin peroxidase Complex ( SABC ) methods, monoclonal antibody against HSP 70 were employed.
16. Enmax can perform many types of pit remediation, high solids processing ( HSP ) and water treatment.
17. Purpuric nephritis is the key factor that exerts an influence on the prognosis of HSP.
18. Methods The immunoglobulin concentration and T-cell subgroup level of acute stage and convalescent stage HSP children were detected with FCM and nephelometer.
19. Objective To investigate the protective effects of heat shock protein 70 ( HSP 70 ) for immature myocardial interstitium.
20. The paper discusses the difference between the high-speed cutting and ordinary cutting, and makes an approach to the mechanism and applied scope of HSC and questions to be researched on HSP.
21. To study the bioactivity changes of DC pulsed with HTA - HSP 70 BCG.
22. The article develops a conception named hinterland service potential (HSP) and a spatial economic model from HSP.
23. Preious work has suggested that heat shock protein ( HSP ) - 70 is associated with acute allograft rejection.