Random good picture Not show
(1) Objective To survey the PPD positive rate after BCG vaccination in urban and rural children in Qingdao and to provide statistical basis for better prevention against tuberculosis.
(2) According to the BCG study, in 2000, China's average wage rate was 36% of the U.
(3) Within 4 weeks after BCG is inoculated on the upper arm, diphtheria anatoxin or absorption diphtheria-pertussis vaccine should not be inoculated on the same arm.
(4) Objective To investigate the preventive effect of bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccination in early life on airway inflammation and mucus production in a murine model of asthma.
(5) Objective observe the prevention function of asthma after BCG polyose nuclear acid reducing plasmodium vrvus infection.
(6) Objective : To investigate the effect of BCG - polysaccharide nucleic acid injection ( BCG - PSN ) on chronic urticaria.
(7) Objective To investigate the effects of BCG - PSN and electric cauterization in patiens with condyloma acuminatum ( CA ).
(8) Rabbit Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) was induced with BCG and LPS. TNF purified from the TNF containing serum (TNS) by sequential DEAE-Sephadex.
(9) Objective:To compare the prophylactic efficacy and toxicity of intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) versus mitomycin C (MMC) on recurrence of Chinese bladder cancer.
(10) Aim: To explore the effects of granulomatous inflammation model in rats established by the application of drug sustained release and Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG).
(11) Recombinant BCG vaccine of micro organisms could be used in the prevention and treatment in diseases caused by bacteria(sentencedict.com/BCG.html), viruses and borrelia. Its prospects are summarized in this review.
(12) The vaccination rates of BCG, OPV ( 3 times ), DPT ( 3 times ), MV HepB ( 3 times ) completed within one year old ...
(13) Irritability(94.4%), erythema and induration at sites of BCG immunizations(35.5%) and desquamation around anus(51.4%) were noted.
(14) Objective:To observe the protective effect of Qinling Granule (QLG) on immunologic liver injury induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) plus Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) in mice.
(15) A recent report by BCG, in conjunction with the National Association of Manufacturers, highlights the interdependence of government and business and the mutual need for innovation leadership.
(16) Objective:To observe the curative effect of bacillus Calmette-Guerin(BCG)plus interleukin-2(IL-2)for treating vesical transitional cell carcinoma(TCC)by intravesical perfusion.
(17) AIM: To examine the effect of bacillus calmette-guerin (BCG) on experimental asthma in guinea pigs.
(18) The intravesical bacillus calmette-guerin(BCG) against superficial bladder cancer is regarded as the most successful immunotherapy to date .
(19) The study should facilitate the developments of BCG and other mycobacteria into multivalent vaccine vectors.
(20) No adverse effect was observed. ConcIusion: BCG - PSN was both safe and effective in treating chronic urticaria.
(21) BCG antigen was also positive in all the 20 multibacillary leprosy cases, 28/30 paucibacillary leprosy cases, 8/9 other mycobacterial or fungal cases, negtive in the 10 non-infectious cases.
(22) Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine (BCG) is a live, attenuated strain of Mycobacterium bovis used widely for tuberculosis prophylaxis.
(23) Therefore, the two indicators used as reflecting tuberculosis infection and onset after BCG revaccination termination were both not higher and even lower than the BCG revaccination group.
(24) However, this patient is being treated for bladder cancer by having BCG, a (usually) non-pathogenic mycobacterium, instilled into his bladder.
(25) For example, the Wharton 2006 Casebook has an offshoring case from a BCG 2nd round where this works well (Wharton Casebook 2006, case 8).
(26) To explore the curative effect of Maozhaocao capsule in treating armpit lymph gland reaction among babies after injected BCG vaccine.
(27) Objective: To discuss the effective method to treat carcinomatous pleural effusion with BCG - CSN.
(28) In 1978, the immunization program began in the country generally, only BCG, polio, measles, DPT vaccine 4 was included in the scope of immunity.
(29) Objective To observe the infection and incidence of tuberculosis in children and youth after termination of BCG revaccination .
(30) Methods A retrospective investigation method was used to analysis the epidemic situation of pulmonary tuberculosis before and after BCG revaccination and prophylactic chemotherapy.