Random good picture Not show
1. A fully cut brilliant diamond has 68 facets.
2. About 68 per cent of illegitimate births were jointly registered by both parents.
3. The earthquake measured 68 on the Richter scale.
4. The home team saw off the challengers by 68 points to 47.
5. 68% of those questioned in the poll thought noise levels had increased.
6. Keegan made 68 appearances in two seasons for Southampton, scoring 37 times.
7. John Moyland contributed 10 carries for 68 yards and a touchdown, plus two catches for 101 yards.
8. The card reads 6,330 yards, par 68: that's without a par-5.
9. A similar best ever 2.57.68 saw Jonathan Sayer fourth in the 200 backstroke.
10. A look into the Christie archives showed that the catalogue listed four soup tureens, each selling for ￡68.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 9.68 points to 3,514.69.
12. The overall score is 69 to Cambridge, 68 to Oxford.
13. Then 68, he stooped at the shoulders, as if listening closely and looking on with leaky blue eyes.
14. Fat ewes topped at ￡49 and ewes with lambs at foot ￡68.50.
15. 68% of people approve of women fighting on the front lines.
16. They range from 8.10 percent to 9.68 percent and the weighted average gross yield is over 8.5 percent.
17. The 21-year-old had seized 58-year-old taxi driver Derek round the throat and grabbed his ￡68 takings.
18. But 68 percent of Democrats leaving the polling stations in New York said they wanted someone new in the race.
19. James Forster, 68, of Manfield, near Darlington, was convicted of seven offences at Teesside crown court.
20. The campaign was bitter, dividing the city of 68, 000.
21. When no title is vacant or shared, 68 boxers have a world title belt in their care.
22. They achieved a figure of 68 percent of the children claiming to have seen these films.
23. With practically all the results declared, the Nationalist Party has 68% of the vote(sentencedict.com), so it's all over bar the shouting.
24. Among single men, 59 percent buy into the myth and 68 percent of all married men believe it to be true.
25. In the district that Mr Baburin represents in parliament, 68% of those who voted pledged support for Mr Yeltsin.
26. A rich variety of plants was found in Central Region ponds, including 68 types of aquatic and 35 wetland plants.
27. The Democrat won by 118, 550 votes out of the 68 million votes cast, according to the official tally.
28. He took two wickets in his first over and finished with five for 68 bowling at the end which offered encouraging lift.
29. The whole mortality rate of the present series was 68%.
30. Profit per share is expected to be 392. 38 pesetas, up from 322. 68 the previous year.