Random good picture Not show
(1) Warhol used everyday items as the raw ingredients of his art.
(2) Warhol often varied the colors slightly from one print to the next.
(3) The exhibition will include works from Picasso, Pollock, Warhol, et al.
(4) He has a collection of art by Andy Warhol, Keith Haring and Roy Lichtenstein and an elaborate model railroad set.
(5) Andy Warhol : I think I'll quit my painting and(sentencedict.com/warhol.html), just make Edie a big star.
(6) Andy Warhol predicted that in the future everybody would be famous for 15 minutes.
(7) Think how Barbra Streisand, Andy Warhol, and Arnold Schwarzenegger all dramatized their unusual looks, features or shape.
(8) Andy Warhol : [ to Edie ] You're the boss, applesauce!
(9) C: Who would call Andy Warhol a mere print maker?
(10) Andy Warhol is considered by many to be the father of the Pop Art movement.
(11) Warhol would babysit Bianca's daughter Jade at his studio, the Factory(Sentencedict.com), while Bianca — now a human-rights activist — took her place among the jet set.
(12) The fruit of one branch ofof Duchamp, Warhol is the consummate artist of flatland.
(13) Andy Warhol had filled the space with piles of Brillo boxes, similar to if somewhat sturdier than those brashly stenciled cartons stacked in the storerooms of supermarkets wherever soap pads are sold.
(14) Bndy Warhol : [ to Edie ] You're the boss, applesauce!
(15) This thesis attempts to discuss Andy Warhol in following aspects: Why did he turn from abstractionist art into pop art; and what were the factors that influenced his painting style?
(16) Among the hotel's most famous guests are Andy Warhol, Mark Twain, Arthur Miller, Patti Smith and Jim Morrison, all of whom called the Chelsea Hotel home at one time or another.
(17) Gold Marilyn Monroe, another work by Warhol , uses an industrial silkscreen technique and industrial paint.
(18) Finished reading The Andy Warhol Diaries. Well, now we know the speed of shallow.
(19) Warhol died at 58 leaving some 10,000 works; his market was often swamped during his lifetime.
(20) The political significance of the vulgarization of high culture is exemplified in the more complicated case of Andy Warhol.
(21) Han's residence—a white minimalist compound with its own private lagoon—moonlights as a gallery featuring art by luminaries such as Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, Zhang Xiaogang, and Fang Lijun.
(22) He was one of the writers for 2006's "Factory Girl, " which told the story of Edie Sedgwick and her relationship with painter Andy Warhol.
(23) Murakami's style is an amalgam of his Western predecessors, Warhol, Oldenberg and Roy Lichtenstein, as well as Japanese predecessors and contemporaries of anime and manga.
(24) Eric Shanes has also written best-selling books on Constantin Brancusi, Salvador Dali, David Hockney, Warhol and Pop Art and on the Impressionists in London.
(25) In the 1950s, as a commercial artist in New York, Warhol saw the transition from handmade graphic concepts to ones where photography played the main role.
(26) New York (CNN) -- A portrait of actress Elizabeth Taylor by Andy Warhol raked in $26, 962, 500 on the auction block Thursday.
(27) Similarly, I might make a similar mistake with the Andy Warhol.
More similar words: andy warhol, earhole, warhorse, car horn, j. edgar hoover, keep regular hours, warhead, nuclear warhead, air hole, water hole, waterhole, shoulder holster, holy war, hollowware, holy of holies, arhat, near here, bear hug, spearhead, solar halo, backward and forward, choledocholithiasis, choledocholithotomy, clear-headed, clearheaded, solar heater, amelia earhart, secular humanism, backwards and forwards, rho.