Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Nor can he be credited with the chi rho monogram.
2. Only about 407 light years from Earth, Rho Oph is one of the closest star-forming regions to us.
3. We tend to use the Greek letter rho, If you were to use Excel, it would be correl or sometimes I say corr.
4. Since he was a cub , Myhr Rho dreamed of owning a successful business.
5. Rho Ophiuchus itself is a binary star system visible in the light-colored region on the image right.
6. Newborn stars are surrounded with dust in the Rho Ophiuchi dark cloud, in this new image from the Spitzer Space Telescope.
7. Larger players like Rho and others will all be announcing new funds soon as well.
8. If we multiply l times rho together, this is units of length. This is units of volume.
9. So these two together, l times rho,(sentencedict.com) give us mass per unit area.
10. You just plug in a rho equals a.
11. The clouds surrounding the star system Rho Ophiuchus compose one of the closest star forming regions.
12. So, let me divide this by rho to get a unit vector.
13. This view from WISE spans almost 2 degrees and covers about 14 light-years at the estimated distance of the Rho Ophiuchi cloud.
14. And, the surface element on a sphere, so, see, it's very closely related to the volume element of spherical coordinates except you don't have a rho anymore.
15. Well, spherical coordinates become appealing because the function you are averaging is just rho while in other coordinate systems it's a more complicated function.
16. In the much higher magnification of an amateur telescope, dust obscures the galaxy's center, while the colorful Antares and Rho Ophiuchi regions shine at right.
17. So, one is, these are called spherical coordinates because if you fix the value of rho, then you are moving on a sphere centered at the origin.
18. But now, there's this additional height g on top of that. So there's also h rho g.
19. Milan Expo will be located on a 1.7-million-square-meter site in the northwest of the city that includes parts of the municipal territories of Pero and Rho, according to Formigoni's master plan.
20. So I'm going to substitute in there the A, A l G velocity squared plus A rho g.
21. I mean, very often, if the origin is in your solid, then rho will start at zero. Then you want to know when you exit.
22. the total mass is the volume, which is the area times the length times rho.
More similar words: rhodes, earhole, car horn, rhombus, air horn, air hole, rhodium, manor house, rhomboid, motherhood, warhorse, poorhouse, fatherhood, powerhouse, rhodopsin, water hole, gonorrhoea, after-hours, after hours, waterhole, power house, brotherhood, cirrhosis, diarrhoea, sisterhood, no matter how, summerhouse, tenterhook, amenorrhoea, airhostess.