Random good picture Not show
6. Giving up smoking reduces the risk of heart disease.
7. The disease ping-pongs through the population.
8. The troops were severely debilitated by hunger and disease.
9. The refugees were dying off from disease.
10. The organization works to alleviate world hunger and disease.
11. The disease has continued to perplex doctors.
12. She suffered from a deadly disease.
13. It seems that the disease is now under control.
14. Folly is an incurable disease.
15. There's a direct link between diet and heart disease.
16. Some plants are very prone to disease.
17. A healthy diet creates a body resistant to disease.
18. Missing is like a disease, take much medicine or not.
19. Smoking can increase the risk of developing heart disease.
20. Most people are not very well-informed about the disease.
21. I am immune from the disease, for I had it once.
22. They studied the geographical distribution of the disease.
23. The doctors are trying to stamp out the disease.
24. Heart disease is the biggest killer in Scotland.
25. She suffers from a rare disease of the brain.
26. No one knew how to treat this dreaded disease.
28. The purpose of the research is to try and and find out more about the causes of the disease.
29. The fall in the number of deaths from heart disease is generally attributed to improvements in diet.
30. Standards of hygiene have fallen with all the attendant risks of disease.