Random good picture Not show
1. Besides the sea crag script itself undisputable attraction, plays Zhou Xin in the play Song Wen to drift becomes this play's another big luminescent spot by its graceful quiet and refined makings.
2. Never forget the undisputable truth: any investor can never overturn the market trends, because it is actually investors as a group who collectively form the trends.
3. It is an undisputable fact that teachers have tacit ideas about education, which serves as the basis of educational implementation.
4. Sina has undisputable advantages in China 's Internet industry.
5. It is undisputable that the protection of the holder in due course in letters of credit transaction shows very different pictures in different countries.
6. It is an undisputable fact that with the growing demand for and global development of civil aviation, the number of planes that take off and land at any airport every day has risen tremendously.
7. This is an undisputable fact, it is also an encouraging sign.
8. It is an undisputable fact that the execution of public rights should be within the law limits.
9. Microsoft is an undisputable software giant.
10. Nowadays, college students'low employment becomes an undisputable reality.
11. The one undisputable fact is that Martini has long been associated with important events and people, not the least of whom being John D.
12. The decline of new jobs is an undisputable fact.
13. Shenhua team 10 yellow 1 red, the participation population many have already surpassed the stipulation 5 people, therefore punishes undisputable to them.
14. Naturally is an all latent Nue Yin first crazy, this be the undisputable fact, you denial also useless.
15. There is still room for human judgement, but it is judgement about what will eventually turn out to be the undisputable truth.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Nowadays , we are contemplating upon the relationship at a higher level: Is our position as the master of Earth really undisputable ?
17. Because today's world is undisputedly moving towards multi-polarity. And equally undisputable is that, the world in the future calls for multilateral cooperation.
18. First, in the form of domestic legislation to determine for fishing island has undisputable sovereignty.
19. But in childhood, we whether to have played very much noisily, or very indignant blue time, this undisputable , says from the education, the human is a growth process.
20. Looked from the gambling angle that Shenhua this act is certainly undisputable.
21. This will give rigor to the approach and allow for linking the outcome to the system architecture in an undisputable way.
22. Diaoyu Island and its affiliated islands have been China's inherent territory since ancient times, and China owns undisputable sovereignty over them.
More similar words: indisputable, disputable, indisputably, undisputed, disreputable, disputant, disputation, disputatious, in dispute, reputable, imputable, computable, dispute, indispensable, disputed, labour dispute, beyond dispute, reputably, undistinguishable, industrial dispute, mutable, refutable, commutable, immutable, executable, attributable, inscrutable, irrefutable, disposable, indictable.