Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We cannot allow such behaviour to continue unchecked.
2. If present trends go/continue unchecked there will be a major epidemic of heart disease in the next five years.
3. No erroneous ideas should be allowed to spread unchecked.
4. If left unchecked, weeds will flourish.
5. The war raged on, unchecked by the UN's efforts to stop it.
6. The fire was allowed to burn unchecked.
7. The rise in violent crime must not go unchecked.
8. This habit, if left unchecked , may cause serious problems later.
9. An unchecked increase in the use of fossil fuels could have catastrophic results for the planet.
10. Tears flowed unchecked down his cheeks.
11. The use of credit continues/grows unchecked.
12. The spring rains, unchecked by forest roots, reach flood proportions as they accumulate downstream.
13. The misplaced bonhomie, the unchecked schoolboy enthusiasm that Edward distrusted in him, was tightly reined.
14. It is an extremely expensive process that, left unchecked, will go on for ever.
15. If left unchecked, corrosion will eventually weaken the pipeline.
16. If left unchecked, the fire could consume 24 million tonnes of coal in the next 100 years.
17. As our older generation knows from experience, unchecked aggression against a small nation is a prelude to international disaster.
18. They can be unsightly if left unchecked, but must always be treated with care.
19. But unchecked, she seeks total victory and final solutions.
20. A rose in full bloom had been allowed to grow unchecked up one of the walls.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The plant will soon choke ponds and waterways if left unchecked.
22. Stretched to the limit ... police chief says petty crime is going unchecked.
23. As a consequence the recent decline in public spending on services, such as education, has gone virtually unchecked.
24. She just wanted to be on her own so that the lava of tears could flow unchecked, melt it all away.
25. The pesticide killed off weevils and other insects, leaving the army worm to multiply unchecked by its natural enemies.
26. Instead, it should be seen as a successful attempt to control speeds which would reach unacceptable levels if left unchecked.
27. The tendencies are compliments to the power of statecraft and faith, marks of their potential for danger when unchecked.
28. This plant can soon choke disused waterways if left unchecked.
29. The power conferred upon corporate managers by the business company was potentially unchecked and hence illegitimate within the framework of liberal democracy.
30. After falling steadily to about 25 percent in the mid-1970s, the debt has climbed steadily and unchecked toward 50 percent.
More similar words: checkered, hold in check, wrecked, check, high-necked, recheck, check up, check out, check in, check-in, checkout, checking, bank check, checkbook, checkpoint, checking account, crunched, luncheon, truncheon, heck, heckle, docked, tucked, packed, wicked, sacked, cocked, blocked, cracked, tracked.