Random good picture Not show
1. This unbreakable bond that unites as one,Is as strong as the ascent of the morning sun.Infinite days and nights of joy stream by,And even beyond the day we die.
2. Tableware for outdoor use should ideally be unbreakable.
3. This new material is virtually unbreakable.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. One unbreakable rule in our school is that no child can be tested without written parental permission.
5. The net is almost unbreakable.
6. It shares the conventions of ancient drama: unbreakable vows, divided kingdoms, miraculous births, meddlesome and slippery gods.
7. None of these unbreakable records succeeded in displacing shellac.
8. Even the unbreakable confidence of the band turned into surprise.
9. UnbreakabLe is a movie partly about comic books.
10. Another wall of the same crystal - unbreakable by any unaided human body - stretched across the chamber close by.
11. Make sure your patio doors are made of unbreakable glass.
12. Without a doubt, this stuff is unbreakable.
13. Deadlock, total and seemingly unbreakable, obtained both at sea and on the Western Front.
14. He is a mighty champion, an unbreakable shield against the darkness.
15. Leo : We also respect the unbreakable relationship between him and his wife.
16. The negotiations had come to a seemingly unbreakable deadlock.
17. Unbreakable unity, inseparable conjunction between the two.
18. Mr Jones: shockproof, rustproof, dustproof, and unbreakable.
19. Unless one has an unbreakable steel - like spirit, one cannot accomplish momentous undertakings.
20. This new product is rustproof, dustproof, and unbreakable.
21. One quality of this plastic is that it is almost unbreakable.
22. Even supporters such as Lipton do not believe Rabin's work will create a code that is unbreakable for ever.
23. It was patriarchal on account of its powerful family links, the long unbreakable ligatures of ancestor-worship.
24. Twirl the Plate Everyone sits in a circle with an unbreakable plate in the centre.
25. Make sure that yours are fitted with all possible locks and are constructed of unbreakable glass.
26. His hand slid downwards, holding hers in a grip that was suddenly unbreakable.
27. Prisoner, tell me who was it that brought this unbreakable chain?
28. She was sharp-eyed and even sharper of tongue, but the bond of affection between them was unbreakable.
29. Last year, Mark Beaumont cycled 18, 297 miles around the world in just 194 days and 17 hours - an incredible record that many thought was unbreakable.
30. When Mark Beaumont set the current record many thought it was unbreakable, so I thought that would be the thing to do.
More similar words: breakable, unspeakable, break away, breakage, unshakable, unbridgeable, breathable, unmistakably, break, make a clean breast, break up, breaker, break off, breakout, breakup, break out, break-in, outbreak, break-up, break in, break down, daybreak, tax break, breakdown, break in on, breaking, tea break, break even, break into, break open.