Random good picture Not show
1. This compelling true-life story will entice even reluctant readers.
2. These true-life oases in the middle of a desert are a marvel of nature.
3. This true-life horror story coming out of Los Angeles a few years back became an instant media sensation.
4. Here are six true-life signs that you shouldn't stick around at your new job.
5. Refulgent phenomena is not real, the true-life is full of bitterness and contradiction.
6. As electronic technologies are used more broadly in true-life nowadays, along with pursuance towards better living surrounding, smart home network tends to become prevalence.
7. "Stepmom" was distributed by Columbia Tristar Company. The true-life story depicted in this film will greatly impress the audience.
8. As we look upon some of these true-life events,[sentencedict.com/true-life.html] we see just how far we've come to becoming a better species that is accepting itself more and more.
9. Besides pointing out how these "true-life stories" bore a striking resemblance to Samsung's marketing points, writer Harry McCraken also noted how the people being interviewed appeared to be actors.
10. The true-life story depicted in this film will greatly impress the audience.
11. It's hard to separate Gibson's true-life story from what's happening onscreen.
12. And she is writing about Sacajawea, a true-life heroine.
13. That is not only the requirement of the true-life but also the necessity of the social development in China.
14. In this true-life tale King George VI struggles to overcome a debilitating speech impediment.
15. She tries not to think about the media scrutiny ahead or the difficulties of tackling a true-life part.
16. The paper reaches a conclusion that co-authorship network can reflect author's true-life interpersonal relation to some extent.
17. Philosophy as the essence of time spirit should understand the true-life inevitably.
18. At present, the root of crisis of school moral education is that it's Out of the true-life.
19. That's why I wrote 'Guts'. Just a three-act short story based on true-life anecdotes.
20. Is she cracking up, or could Lily be a true-life doppelganger out to curse her?
21. If you'd like to share your thoughts on this topic or have a true-life situation to tell about weight discrimination at work, please use the "Comments" section below.
22. Computer assistant instruction can optimize teaching content structure, expert system technology can manage non-structure teaching problem that be analyzed and judged by human experts in true-life.
23. It was a kind of procedure through self-satisfaction using the ploy of true-life .
More similar words: true-to-life, true to life, grueling, life line, lifelike, lifeline, to the life, love life, entire life, service life, elixir of life, for the life of me, whole life insurance, cruel, gruel, cruelly, cruelty, gruelling, cruelness, TRUE, untrue, true to, hold true, come true, construe, out of true, trueness, true copy, true north, true blue.