Random good picture Not show
(1) We expected him to be plucked on his tripos.
(2) He took the natural sciences tripos in 1877 with first-class honours, and was appointed an assistant demonstrator.
(3) Chemistry in Britain thanks Tripos for the use of the illustration on the cover of this Supplement.
(4) After sitting the tripos exams where everything you saw all year was fair game[sentencedict.com/tripos.html], having a test that covers three weeks of material is no longer as daunting.
(5) He knew every undergraduate and undertook long postmortem s on scholarship as well as tripos examination results.
(6) Molcad, an interactive graphics program for the display and manipulation of molecular structures, is now available from Tripos Associates.
(7) Ryan says he is looking forward to the small teaching style at Cambridge when he starts studying for an English Tripos later this year - thanks to his scholarship.
(8) A system of computer aided pesticide molecular designing based on MATLAB was developed as the complementarity of the software named as TRIPOS.
(9) She took a first in two years in Law Tripos II.
(10) For example, there are exercises coming from the Math Tripos examinations (at Cambridge) from early part of the last century, and they will definitely keep you busy for some time.
More similar words: riposte, mariposa, trip out, tripod, tripoli, tripodal, rip off, rip-off, rip out, ripoff, pluripotent, adipose, oviposit, liposome, adiposis, pluripotential, adiposity, ovipositor, oviposition, adipose tissue, trip, postscript, strip, tripe, triply, tripper, trip up, stripy, triple, stripe.