Random good picture Not show
1. There was also a bitter tamarind soup.
2. Add stock and tamarind concentrate and reduce by half again.
3. When a recipe calls for tamarind or jalapeno chillies,(sentencedict.com/tamarind.html) save fruitless searching in local shops by calling Deliline.
4. Brush with tamarind glaze, turn, brush top with glaze, and cook until done, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Fresh fruit drinks such as tamarind and hibiscus are also available in season.
6. And look at that tamarind tree with those two green parrots.
7. Tamarind ready-mix powder is available in Asian food store.
8. Tamarind gum is one of polysaccharides and can be used as a natural thickener, stabilizer and gelatinizer for food.
9. A tender kurobuta pork is simmered in a tamarind broth thickened with the starch of taro root. It's served with a side dish of red rice and fish sauce.
10. The extraction of polysaccharide from tamarind seeds and its rheological properties were studied.
11. Add the tamarind water, sugar, prawns, fish ball and fish sauce. Turn down the heat and simmer.
12. Mix the tamarind, chili powder , cumin , turmeric and salt with 2 tbsps cold water.
13. The fruit of the tamarind tree is high in B vitamins and calcium.
14. Like when I watch a tamarind tree...
15. Mexican tradition jar for Horchata, Barley, Tamarind , Mango water.
16. Soya Bean Protein, Seaweed, Starch, Tamarind Paste, Ginger Flower, Okrs, Tomato, Lemongrass , Chilli, Tumeric, Laksa Leaves, Sugar, Salt.
17. Soak some seeds of Tamarind and Psoralea in water for 4 days. Then dry and grind these seeds and make a past.
18. Add tamarind ready - mix powder.
19. Tamarind is also a kind of good fodder. Some countries even use its leaves to develop sericiculture .
20. She walked across the scuffed floors toward the cupboard and pulled out several packages of tamarind candy and salted plums.
21. The ingredients of this particular concoction included garlic, mustard seed, tamarind and cream of tartar.
22. Add puree to pot along with pineapple, cinnamon, and tamarind.
23. With this exotic boar dish, he extends the boundaries by incorporating such decidedly non-southwestern tropical ingredients as pineapple and tamarind.
24. She stopped cooking, and for days the boy and his sisters ate stale bread and tamarind jam by the spoonful.
25. The world's most addictive, which is one of the salsa more popular is mango, tamarind ready-mix and nuts, red peppers chutney.
26. The main ingredients for preparing varied chutneys are coconut, peanuts, dal, tamarind , fenugreek seeds, and cilantro.
27. They will eat mostly rice and sauces made from yoghurt and tamarind, spiced with peppers.
28. You can also see coconut milk, sliced red chilli, kaffir lime leaves, tamarind, palm sugar, sliced chicken and red curry paste in the middle.
29. If you possess a lot of brass and copperware, wet them and rub them over vigorously with tamarind or apply the juice of lemon even the juice of stale lemon would do just the same.
30. The Elfin was driven out from the green grass, and from me the summer dream beneath the tamarind tree?
More similar words: tamarisk, aquamarine, ultramarine, catamaran, amarillo, samaritan, good samaritan, marine, marina, mariner, marinate, marinade, submarine, margarine, bear in mind, marine insurance, camara, tampering, flea market, camaraderie, stammering, marigold, marital, maritime, marijuana, primarily, marionette, summarily, maritimes, summarize.