1. Any of various plants of the genus Syringa having large panicles of usually fragrant flowers.
2. The sprouting ability of 3 flowering shrub species, Syringa oblate, Forsythia suspense and Prunus triloba were studied.
3. New materials for genus Syringa L. in China.
4. Any of various shrubs of the genus Syringa, especially S. vulgaris, widely cultivated for its clusters of fragrant purplish or white flowers.
5. Syringa reticulata Hara var mands Hara huriea has certainly adaptability to strong light and weak light.
6. Through the window I caught the scent of syringa.
7. Syringa oblata Lindl is classified as syringa plant of Oleaceae.
8. Through the window I caught the scent of syringa mixed with the smell of grass.
9. The viability and storage time of the pollen collected from three species of Syringa were studied.
10. Macroporous resin adsorption was used to obtain high-purity oleuropein from Syringa pubescens Turcz. ,[http://Sentencedict.com] an effective antihepatic fibrosis component.
More similar words: syringe, hypodermic syringe, syrinx, syria, syrian, assyria, key ring, assyrian, easy rider, myringotomy, syrian desert, breaking and entering, myringoplasty, ring about, bring about, ring a bell, wearing away, hearing aid, spring a leak, string along, drinking age, hearing aids, bring around, wearing apparel, engagement ring, copyright infringement, string along with, information gathering, labyrinth, labyrinthian.