Random good picture Not show
1. One sublist in particular is marked out in the diagram as (57 26 9); however, (26 9), (9), and () are all also valid sublists of the first list.
2. What you are drawing will simply be a sublist of the new objects list.
3. If A is pressed, a sublist containing the cities starting with A is returned; J cities are handled in the same way.
4. In addition, this list may be a sublist for other lists and other lists may also use (26 9) as a sublist.
5. If you have multiple lists sharing the same sublist, it looks like a tree graphically, but because the lists only go in a straight sequence, you cannot access the other branches from any other branch.
6. The original sublist relationship is not correct for this new recordset. Please correct it.
7. A final check on conflicts and dependencies will be done - here too you may see a sublist.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Because the arrows for the nodes point in only one direction, no modification to the data has to be made to use a sublist.
9. In that case, the call to add() adds a sublist of the final three fields to the lines list.
10. Because nodes know nothing about the nodes that precede them, a given list may actually be a sublist for many other lists.
11. The working draft is unclear as to whether a sub-list, such as the Leave menu, appears when a user activates the main list or whether a user must activate the sublist item itself.
12. This arrangement allows you to undo any change simply by moving the head of the list to a sublist.
13. Any operation that expects a list can be used as a range operation by passing a subList view instead of a whole list.
14. For example, if the idea "basic training" comes to mind, your sublist should contain everything you can think of relating to basic training: drill sergeants, marching, inspections.
15. A new thread could be started as soon as a sublist is available for it to work on and it does not communicate with other threads.
More similar words: publish, publisher, published, republish, publishing, unpublished, publishable, publicist, publishing house, newspaper publisher, publishing company, blister, desktop publishing, blistered, blistering, blister pack, public, subline, sublime, dublin, sublimed, publican, republic, publicly, nonpublic, sublimity, in public, doubling, sublimely, sublimate.