Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The republic is a melting pot of different nationalities.
2. He is President of his own self-proclaimed republic.
3. It is the only republic which has no territorial disputes with the others.
4. He was extradited to Britain from the Irish Republic to face explosives charges.
5. When was the People's Republic of China founded?
6. These measures brought the republic to the verge of economic collapse.
7. Andora is a small mountain republic between France and Spain.
8. The president of the Republic oscillated between a certain audacity and a prudent realism.
9. Some countries have infiltrated their agents into the Republic.
10. The Republic of Panama seceded from Colombia in 1903.
11. After its independence India was proclaimed a republic.
12. Holland and the Republic of Ireland drew one-one.
13. The People's Republic of China was founded in 1949.
14. Her private jet landed in the republic on the way to Japan.
15. The declaration proclaimed the full sovereignty of the republic.
16. The republic abuts on the lake.
17. He is the unchallenged leader of the strongest republic.
18. The Republic of Ireland is expected to raise interest rates.
19. The Federal Republic must loosen its ties with the United States.
20. They have declared themselves an independent democratic republic.
21. His elevation to the presidency of the new republic was generally popular.
22. The king abdicated his throne,(sentencedict.com) and the country became a republic.http://Sentencedict.com
23. The Russian Federation declared itself to be a sovereign republic.
24. On 8 January 1959 De Gaulle was inaugurated as First President of the Republic.
25. The French Revolution changed France from a monarchy to a republic.
26. They are moving in a pincer movement to cut the republic in two.
27. Demonstrators demanded full sovereignty for the self - proclaimed republic.
28. In 1960, the regions united to form the Somali Republic.
29. The Chinese people celebrated the golden jubilee of the founding of their People's Republic on October 1st,1999.
30. Volunteers fill a real need for teachers in the Somali Republic.
More similar words: Republican, public, in public, publicly, publicity, publication, the general public, publish, publisher, step up, deputy, keep up, keep up with, blink, double, trouble, voluble, reply, sibling, double up, troubled, report, repair, replace, click, slice, oblivious, establish, double back, report on.