Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The gaoler returned and left a stoup of water.
2. In place of the holy water stoup, a baptismal vessel is held above his head by John.
3. A young boy with a ladle and a stoup of water wetted their grizzled mouths.
4. Sebastian dipped his fingers in the water stoup.
5. He hurled a stoup of wine dry.
6. Bar after everyone feel very satisfied with the completion, but this time it was discovered that the local authorities even let stoup neglected.
More similar words: toupee, stout, stoutly, cast out, last out, burst out, astound, stoutness, thrust out, astounded, touchstone, stouthearted, astounding, midas touch, whistle-stop tour, as tough as old boots, burst out laughing, first in first out, cystostomy, do up, soup, coup, go up, soupy, group, coupe, croup, loupe, trouper, couple.