Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In the short term, Russia's war in Georgia has served as a reminder to places like Ingushetia and Chechnya that Moscow is ready to steamroll any opposition.
2. But the result is bound to bring more chin-stroking and head-scratching: Why does Messi's Barcelona steamroll the opposition while Messi's Argentina underachieves?
3. When the Hawks took the Celtics to Game Seven last season, that was massive considering everyone expected the Green Machine to steamroll the hapless Hawks.
4. He is not going to outbox Floyd and he doesn't have the power to steamroll him.
5. looks like the blood thirsty's best chance to get some thrills as we steamroll toward Thanksgiving.
6. I mean, when I was playing on my shadow priest, we had our fair share of problems... we didn't lose a TON, but we definitely didn't steamroll teams the way we do as RMP.
7. He has prepared deadly weapons of mass destruction that can steamroll the whole human race in case of eruption of a global warfare.
8. More Invid bipeds, rallying from outposts and patrols, headed for the camp by way of a canyon to the west, forming up to steamroll into the rescuers.
9. Fred Nader, whose life has been consumed by his daughter's recovery since her accident, is studying ways to steamroll advances in spinal cord injury research.
More similar words: steamroller, steam room, drum roll, steam, steamy, ramrod, steamer, steamed, steaming, teamster, shamrock, steam bath, steamboat, let off steam, steamship, steam power, blow off steam, steam engine, steam turbine, roller coaster, roll-on roll-off, team, team up, team work, teammate, teamwork, team sport, team spirit, team working, baseball team.