Random good picture Not show
1. Staring today, I am going to do myself a favour.To forget about the burdens. To forget about the pains.To forget about the hurts.
2. Francisco was staring ahead into the darkness.
3. He went on staring at the TV screen .
4. They were staring at the television screen.
5. In the hallway Greenfield was staring at the wood panelling with unseeing eyes.
6. She was staring into space, her mouth slack.
7. As he came to, he saw many men staring at him.
8. Don't look now, but there's someone staring at you!
9. She looked at them with dark staring eyes.
10. He stood at the window, moodily staring out.
11. I could see a man staring at me intently.
12. Her eyes were unfocused, as if she were staring inside at her memories of the day.
13. He sat staring into space, like a man in a trance.
14. When I went into his office he was staring out of the window, apparently lost to the world.
15. She was staring out over the lake, lost in contemplation.
16. He just sat in the dressing-room staring into space.
17. He was staring at her with cold eyes.
18. She sat staring into the void, emptying her mind of all thoughts.
19. She stood staring into the middle distance.
20. He stood staring at the ghost, transfixed with terror.
21. He was staring out over the fields.
22. Owen had the habit of staring motionlessly at his interlocutor.
23. Alice stood staring into the distance.
24. Joanne stood with her hands on the sink(sentencedict.com), staring out the window.
25. The answer has been staring us in the face all along!
26. She was staring into the fire muttering.
27. He lay on his back[http://sentencedict.com], staring at the ceiling.
28. She sat there motionless, staring into space.
29. He sat staring out of the window as if in a trance.
30. He had just poked up the fire and was staring blankly at the flames when someone burst in.
More similar words: bearings, stare, star, marine, start, militarism, starve, starch, planetarium, the proletariat, starter, start up, start off, bear in mind, totalitarianism, ring, for instance, bring, ring out, string, ring up, during, offering, gathering, bring up, mothering, bring in, bring out, at regular intervals, spring up.