Random good picture Not show
3. The best professional musicians start young.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Start crossing when the green WALK sign starts to flash.
5. Babies start to get mobile around the age of eight months.
6. I'll start her off on some fairly basic stuff and see how she gets on.
7. Our bus won't start because the battery is flat.
8. If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
9. What time do the fireworks start?
10. They used dry twigs to start the fire.
11. Please start over from the beginning.
12. Now he doesn't come,let's start our meeting.
13. The campaign for reform should start to gather momentum in the new year.
14. The students return in October for the start of the new academic year.
15. Failure shows you have reasons to start again.
16. Never too late for a fresh start.
17. We'll have a fresh start for the year ahead.
18. Early start makes easy stages.
19. He told the children to start moving clockwise around the room.
20. There should be abetter way to start a day than waking up every morning.
21. Their son will start college in September.
22. Hang off the rope, let's start our boat.
23. They won their first match of the season 5-1 which was an auspicious start/beginning.
24. The movements of machines are completely automatic, you only need to start and stop the machines.
25. We had many problems to surmount before we could start the project.
26. He was miserable all the time and rows would start over petty things.
27. Every day is a beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.
28. When you contact these two wires, the machine will start at once.
29. Let's put our differences aside and make a fresh start.
30. It takes me a long time to sort over my thoughts before I can start writing.