Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She had talked spiritedly about her adventures.
2. High- spiritedly walking on the way to 30.
3. Therefore rises spiritedly to counter-attack, but he the choice backing country is as before present China primarily, Russia for auxiliary.
4. But the boy replied spiritedly: "Brother, what shall I do with a mere bread-winning education?"
5. But the bride also unwillingly shows weakness, rises spiritedly to counter-attack.
6. The establishment question situation, can spiritedly cause the classroom, the knowledge simple to be easy to understand, its intense practice directivity is extremely obvious.
7. This is our China takes a national from disaster rising spiritedly.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. I like "the animal world" the column, not only because I thought the animal is humanity's friends, moreover because the director held spiritedly the program.
9. "the Bolailuo Dance music" by Jan Zhifan, is gradually strong along with the small drum rhythm, starts to rush toward spiritedly .
10. The load bearing history, the inheritance spirit, present's Red Flag prosperous times are keep pace with the times, is extraordinary in the power aspect similar bearing, rushes spiritedly .
11. But the bride also unwillingly shows weakness , rises spiritedly to attack.
12. Is nerve-racking panic-stricken the heart main startled, but hides the god young child spiritedly timid, wisdom not sufficient, if sees the thing exceptionally, or hears the special sound.
13. MILAN - Andriy Shevchenko spoke about the PSV defeat upon returning to Milan: 'I didn't see any errors on our part. Milan played well, fought spiritedly until the end.
14. Learns from another's mistakes facing these, we must grasp the wrists the sigh, must reconsider rises spiritedly , most cannot do is gives up eating for fear of choking.
15. Facing humanity's survival tragedy, it does not give up the survival, does not avoid the tragedy, but rises spiritedly to revolt and is against the tragedy.
More similar words: spirited, dispirited, low-spirited, spirits, spirit, dispirit, spiritual, high spirits, good spirit, spiritually, team spirit, evil spirit, spirit level, in high spirits, spirituality, animal spirits, unitedly, excitedly, aspirin, aspiring, inspiring, spirillum, perspiring, awe-inspiring, devotedly, reputedly, belatedly, pointedly, repeatedly, reportedly.