Random good picture Not show
(1) My spirits lifted a few notches when I heard the news.
(2) By now the wine had lifted her flagging spirits.
(3) My spirits sank at the prospect of starting all over again.
(4) Ghosts and evil spirits are supernatural.
(5) I don't think her spirits will fall at the bad news.
(6) His high spirits made all of us happy.
(7) Her spirits took a sudden nosedive after her husband's death.
(8) You must try and keep your spirits up .
(9) New duties were imposed on wines and spirits.
(10) Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
(11) The Nakani were evil spirits who looked like humans and possessed supernatural powers.
(12) They rallied their spirits and threw themselves into the battle.
(13) He was charmed by her vivacity and high spirits.
(14) You're allowed 1? litres of spirits duty-free.
(15) They sang songs to keep their spirits up.
(16) John is in high spirits at the prospects.
(17) Her spirits rallied on hearing the good news.
(18) When I wrote last, I was in bad spirits.
(19) His death disembodied his spirits.
(20) The men stepped off in good spirits.
(21) Her spirits lifted after she heard the news.
(22) Her spirits plummeted at the thought of meeting him again.
(23) His spirits picked up when he got the good news.
(24) Adam's smile sent her spirits soaring .
(25) When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low,(sentencedict.com) unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
(26) Painstaking effort, three words, a name, a hard, a called function, must keep up your spirits, work hard.
(27) I don't drink whisky or brandy or any other spirits.
(28) A string of defeats has failed to dampen the team's spirits. Sentencedict.com
(29) It was exhilarating to be on the road again and his spirits rose.
(30) She would go into a trance and wail her incantations to the spirits.
More similar words: spirit, spirited, good spirit, spirituality, animal spirits, aspirin, aspiring, perspiring, inspiring, empirical, empiricism, aspire, spiral, perspire, inspire, conspire, inspired, transpire, conspiracy, aspiration, inspiration, perspiration, respiration, respiratory, transpiration, inspirational, respiratory system, cellular respiration, iris, Irish.