(1) She was evidently a heavy smoker.
(2) The smoker has been labouring under lung disease for many years.
(3) My Grandad was a heavy smoker .
(4) He's a heavy smoker.
(5) He was not a heavy smoker.
(6) According to research, only one smoker in a hundred is able to kick the habit without some kind of help.
(7) She used to be a heavy smoker but she kicked the habit last year.
(8) Ade is a heavy smoker.
(9) Shall we sit in a smoker or a non-smoker?
(10) His wife dislikes him to be a smoker.
(11) I used to be a heavy smoker .
(12) Yes, he's a chain smoker.
(13) After twenty years as a chain smoker Mr Nathe has given up the habit.
(14) He had been a heavy smoker all his life and only stopped when his doctor told him to.
(15) The average smoker spends about ￡35 a week on cigarettes.
(16) And you must notice in this new first smoker the seats and backs are fitted with embossed crimson leather.
(17) Therefore, we used the categories current smoker, former smoker, never a smoker(http://sentencedict.com/smoker.html), and unknown in our analyses.
(18) His first wife Joy was a heavy smoker who died of lung cancer.
(19) Mrs R. was a heavy smoker, and this was a fire hazard.
(20) At this time still a regular smoker, I made one film which made me drastically change my views about it.
(21) A cigarette smoker has two to three times the risk of having a heart attack than a nonsmoker.
(22) It's quite beyond me why she married such a heavy smoker.
(23) Once he'd tried that first cigarette(sentencedict.com), he was on the slippery slope to being a smoker.
(24) With her keen sense of smell, she could tell if you were a smoker from the other side of the room.
(25) Another effect of the job was that I'd become a heavy smoker.
(26) If upheld on appeal, that decision would mark the first payment of damages by a cigarette company to a smoker.
(27) He pried off his shoes; loosened his collar; slumped in his seat like an opium smoker.
(28) Though cigarettes make a relatively small contribution to overall levels, they do man increased exposure for the individual smoker.
(29) There was no effect when only the male partner was a smoker.
(30) Cigarette smoke can smell pretty filthy, even to a smoker, while non-smokers often find it unbearable.
More similar words: nonsmoker, chain smoker, smoke, smoked, smoke-free, chain-smoke, smokestack, go up in smoke, smoke screen, smokescreen, smoke-filled, smoked salmon, smoky, smoking, non-smoking, smoking gun, joker, poker, looker, booker, cooker, hooker, broker, stoker, snooker, rookery, cookery, onlooker, looker-on, poker face.