Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Davies was on the shortlist for the Booker Prize.
2. Atwood was the hot favourite for the Booker Prize.
3. I am not surprised that the Booker Prize jury included it on their shortlist.
4. Joe, Pink, and Booker howled with delight.
5. Her novel was shortlisted for the Booker Prize.
6. His latest novel has been shortlisted for the Booker prize.
7. The Booker Prize is the most coveted British literary award.
8. Many considered the Booker Washington area hopelessly blighted.
9. Booker Washington, riding a crest of popularity,(sentencedict.com) taunted Turner with statistics.
10. A slump in taxable profits left food distributor Booker down 19p at 420p.
11. The results of the People's Booker are posted online in the days following the official winner announcement.
12. As she walked into the big sitting-room, Mike Booker walked into the suite again.
13. She won the Booker Prize for her novel 'The Blind Assassin'.
14. Booker T. Washington, the renowned black educator, was an outstanding example of this truth.
15. We accept Paypal, Western Union , Money Booker and wire transfer through a bank.
16. Why don't you give me a Iittle Curtis Booker?
17. Their friends broad William Wales, Booker T. Washington, Nikola Tesla, Helen Keller, Congress, are the property of their Friends.
18. By joining Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, and Richard Wright in the act of literary testimony, Malcolm became part of the most essential genre of African-American literature.
19. The names of those who have practiced my profession ring like a hall of fame for humanity...Booker T. Washington, Buddha, Confucius, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Leo Buscaglia, Moses and Jesus.
20. The scholar pointed many an angry word at Booker T. Washington,[sentencedict.com/booker.html] believing his philosophy angled toward keeping blacks in rural jobs and their aim low.
21. He is pale, dark, and authoritative, with the gravitas you might expect of a Booker prize winner.
22. He knew he had arrived when he was shortlisted for the Booker prize.
23. Brilliant new novel of redemption and rebirth from the winner of the 1988 Booker Prize.
24. His moral dilemmas now appear in novels such as Schindler's Ark, his 1982 Booker prizewinner.
25. On Thursday the judges will be announcing the winner of this year's Booker prize.
26. The judges meet again on Tuesday, 7 November to choose the winner of the Booker Prize 2000.
27. But property acquisition, demolition, and relocation activities were progressing well in the Booker Washington project.
28. And if anyone doubts this, they ought to head to Booker T. Washington High.
29. This week, I went to Memphis, Tennessee, where I spoke to the graduating class of Booker T. Washington High School.
30. The English Patient is the masterpiece of the Canadian innovative writer, Michael Ondaatje and it is the first Canadian book to win Britains prestigious Booker Prize in 1992.
More similar words: booker t. washington, booked, booked up, hooker, looker, cooker, snooker, rookery, cookery, onlooker, looker-on, bookmaker, pressure cooker, cookbook, book, hooke, poker, joker, hooked, cooked, hookey, booklet, book for, to book, book up, stoker, broker, crooked, bookish, booking.