Random good picture Not show
(1) The demon's weak attempt at self-justification did not deceive either of the horrified night elves.
(2) In Anders Behring Breivik's ideological self-justification as well as in reactions to his murderous act there are things that should make us think.
(3) Mr Cheney's new memoir, despite its breezy self-justification, does little to dispel that notion, showing exactly how a vice-president can run amok.
(4) The second change, motivated reasoning, is self-justification at its purest. We change our cognitions or even create new ones to allow ourselves to do what we want to do.
(5) It is the overbearing self-justification of the planners that deprives the cultural power of the artistic work and even that of the viewers.
(6) It's an eloquent self-justification—you find this kind of frank introspection again and again on the thousands of independent websites maintained by World of Warcraft's more than 10 million players.
(7) Pareto was more convinced that authority is simply a matter of fraud rather than self-justification by the elite.
(8) Let us take hold of our freedom in Christ and lay aside the despair and self-justification that hamper our ministries.
(9) It is in that process of reducing dissonance that the self-justification accelerator is throttled up.
(10) By using these strategies Nabokov succeeds in achieving the delicate narrative balance, and Humbert reaches his narrative motivation of self-justification.
(11) It is not difficult to understand that such a religiosity was prone to self-righteousness and self-justification.
(12) If self-loathing in the face of the law makes us hate God(sentencedict.com), self-justification can make us deny the need for God.
(13) Yes, Apple has always held that market share didn't matter as much as profitability, but that attitude seemed increasingly like a defensive self-justification as its market share bottomed near 3%.
(14) We need not get caught in the trap of self-justification, for our standing before God does not depend on our accomplishments.
(15) The most amusing thing about this dream is the sort of defensive process that goes on in the mind in search of self-justification or explanation.
More similar words: justification, self-gratification, self-mortification, mystification, testification, self-purification, notification, ratification, fortification, gratification, beatification, gelatification, stratification, acetification, certification, rectification, dentification, mortification, beautification, quantification, fructification, sanctification, identification, desertification, objectification, social stratification, misidentification, identification mark, identification card, quantification theory.