Random good picture Not show
1. The approved method of cleaning is industrial sand-blasting.
2. The building would have to be sandblasted to remove the black soot.
3. The Methods: To prepare satin finish including machine sandblast method and chemical method were introduced.
4. Sandblast internal surface of restoration for 1 - 2 seconds. Rinse with water and air dry.
5. METAL POST: Sandblast the surface of the post.
6. It'shall be finished sandblast next day if it is deposited through one night after treatment.
7. Normally some coarseness will happened after sandblast treated, which help to enhance the adhesive power.
8. The authorities have been swift to sweep up the street damage, tow away burnt-out cars, sandblast graffiti and board up or replace broken bank and shop windows.
9. Technical force is rich, the equipment is advanced, By that one can produce sandblast machine fitting for users rapidly which belongs to user's one's own brand.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
10. Our main products are steel wire weaving and wire spiral rubber hose, oil drilling pipe, oil and liquefied petroleum gas and special gas hose, sandblast pipe.
11. The limestone pieces were an antique look with a unique finish of sandblast and acid wash.
More similar words: black and blue, blast, flesh and blood, sandbag, plaster cast, sandbank, blase, by leaps and bounds, blaspheme, blasphemy, blasphemous, last, bed and breakfast, ballast, at last, outlast, lasting, plastic, plaster, elastic, sandcastle, plastics, last week, last straw, last month, last rites, last-minute, last minute, iconoclast, plasticity.