Random good picture Not show
1. She turned as red as a beetroot when they befouled her reputation.
2. The beetroot had turned the soup a glorious pink.
3. He went as red as a beetroot when I asked about his new girl - friend.
4. We fed the rabbit some beetroot tops.
5. I've found a recipe for beetroot tops.
6. Mix in the yogurt, stir in the beetroot and apple and season well.
7. Pickled cucumbers and beetroot and horseradish sauce topped the bill.
8. He is particularly fond of hot beetroot, recommending it as an accompaniment to roast saddle of hare - a delicious combination.
9. Dice the beetroot neatly.
10. Seedlings of parsnip, carrot, beetroot and radish must fight off slugs, and weeds also need checking, hoeing them as they grow, to leave the pests nowhere to hide.
11. The group that had consumed the beetroot juice also had lower resting blood pressure.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. "Borsch is Russian beetroot and cabbage soup, " he explained to his girlfriend.
13. I'd turned as red as a beetroot and felt like someone had set me on fire.
14. Carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, fresh or chilled.
15. Don't use pickled beetroot, but buy it uncooked and cook it yourself.
16. Apples work well with the earthy flavours of beetroot, celeriac and parsnip and are a good, tart foil to the richness of smoked fish.
17. Fry the onion, parsnip, carrot, and beetroot for 5 min.
18. Whenever I talked about his past life,[sentencedict.com] he would go beetroot.
19. I could feel myself going as red as a beetroot when she said that my work had been chosen for the prize.
20. One of them asked if I would like some beetroot.
21. By now, his wife would have given up waiting and served the cold beetroot soup with sour cream and chives.
22. Cheesemakers have already stopped using traditional dyes like carrot or beetroot juice because they've been banned.
23. Anyway, they taste much the same, and last year beetroot soup was added to the menu.
24. This liquid was made by chopping up the roots of an inedible yam which looked like stringy, tough beetroot.
25. The dunderheads etc wander in and out picking hungrily at the remains of a beetroot salad.
26. May I introduce you to strip steak accompanied by an airy beetroot froth?
27. When all moisture has evaporated, the fibers develop a tight-knit, papyrus-like surface that can be bleached or stained with fruit and vegetable dyes such as turmeric, indigo, and beetroot.
28. A beautiful, deep red juice, with the earthy flavour of beetroot, which studies suggest can reduce blood pressure. It's also rich in the antioxidant betanin.
29. He has also been the double Guinness World Record holder for the heaviest parsnip, at 13lb, and the longest beetroot at 21ft.
30. They say she continues to support traditional treatments like beetroot, garlic and lemon over antiretroviral drugs.
More similar words: beetle, beethoven, uproot, rooted, take root, grassroots, troop, petrol, courtroom, petroleum, metropolis, retrospect, metropolitan, retroactively, retrospective, retrospection, beef, beer, beef up, roast beef, be equal to, tooth, foot, moot, boot, feet, sheet, seethe, see to, meet.