Random good picture Not show
1. But this does not rule out unofficial discussions.
2. In July he issued a decree ordering all unofficial armed groups in the country to disband.
3. Hodges wrote an unofficial biography of the artist.
4. Staff voted to continue an unofficial strike in support of seven colleagues who were dismissed last week.
5. Unofficial estimates put the figure at over 2 million.
6. With 85% of the vote counted, unofficial tallies showed Ramos leading his closest rivals.
7. Salesmen of unofficial souvenirs have also been doing a roaring trade.
8. The former president paid an unofficial visit to China.
9. He's a kind of unofficial adviser(sentencedict.com), but I'm not sure exactly what he does.
10. The President made an unofficial visit to the Senator's house.
11. Unofficial action accounted for 40% of the days lost through strikes last year.
12. So I resolved to remain alive in an unofficial capacity, which of course annoys them all immensely.
13. Unofficial reports said that the incident might have been sparked off by a dispute over permission to build a mosque.
14. The Federation representative could suffer unofficial penalties for any such assistance.
15. To this end an unofficial courtesy visit was arranged and in August 1857 the Imperial couple came to Osborne.
16. Following Peter's collection, there were two more unofficial collections for the pontificate.
17. In accepting the unofficial payment, the hierarchy had to be respected.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Until glasnost, unofficial art was so undocumented that information is still patchy and that which exists tends towards the polemical.
19. B, who is unofficial team cheerleader, perhaps the ultimate, all-time, hands-down cheerleader, takes the news in stride.
20. It was the same stadium that Melpomene, an unofficial woman entrant, stepped into in 1986 in the first Olympic marathon.
21. Geoff Boucher has been running this unofficial sanctuary for more than four years.
22. Coffey acts as the unofficial greeter at the mausoleum.
23. I certainly had to take a couple of unofficial breaks and we were very glad when we stopped for food and drink.
24. The FRAIhait, an unofficial but virtual Communist party organ, is barely surviving.
25. The organisers hope the unofficial event will emulate last weekend's annual rugby sevens tournament.
26. She seems to have become the unofficial spokesman for the group.
27. Official reports put the death toll at under one hundred, but unofficial estimates speak of at least two hundred dead.
28. These reforms were partially aimed at reducing the influence of court officials and other persons who served as unofficial lawyers.
29. There are no opposing benches or party whips but unofficial groups like the Anglo-Catholics or Evangelicals meet over lunch to decide tactics.
30. The fighter pilots kept it hidden at the back of a hangar, because it was thoroughly unofficial.
More similar words: official, officially, superficial, artificial, beneficial, officious, ex officio, efficient, sufficient, efficiency, sufficiency, inefficiency, judicial, beneficiary, judicial branch, judicial review, run off, runoff, make fun of, office, officer, traffic, suffice, efficacy, head office, difficult, traffic jam, public office, ticket office, deficit.