Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Results:The case of penicilliposis marneffei was misdiagnosed as atypical tuberculous arthritis, dermatomyositis, polyarteritis nodosa.
2. Howeer, the drug therapy also has some side effects such as skin rash, feer, peripheral neuritis, and polyarteritis .
3. Results 87 cases of patients with positive results in 81 cases, Among 79 cases of arteriosclerosis, Polyarteritis 2 cases, 6 cases of normal.
4. Objective To study the clinical and pathological features and differential diagnosis of polyarteritis nodosa (PAN) .
5. However, the drug therapy also has some side effects such as skin rash, fever, peripheral neuritis, and polyarteritis.
More similar words: temporal arteritis, gouty arthritis, polyneuritis, enteritis, gastroenteritis, polymyositis, schoolyard, coronary artery, pulmonary artery, arthritis, scleritis, peritonitis, omarthritis, uterine artery, arteria, arterial, polyacid, polyandry, osteoarthritis, arteriole, coronary artery disease, polyamide, arteriolar, chartering, quartering, polyatomic, polyanthus, polyandrous, arteriogram, psoriatic arthritis.