Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. On Saturday and Sunday evenings, Pol went out to ply the trade that was never discussed between the two women.
2. The Pol Pot regime ruled Cambodia from 1974 to 1978.
3. Pol pot lives to fight another day despite butchering millions of his people.
4. Now Pol Pot is poised to return to power.
5. What is your country doing to prevent Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge returning to power?
6. In his view, Dole is just another Washington pol.
7. Pol Pot killed her entire family.
8. He's just another Washington pol.
9. Enter POL in the media code box and click the Verify button.
10. A photograph printing device arranges a pol aroid which can rot ate around an optic axis and a double refraction bo ard at the light emergent side of a liquid cryst all ayer.
11. The British ambassador served up Pol Roger and crustless sandwiches for several hundred.
12. It is useful against vehicles, ammunition, POL and enemy observers.
13. Ovo, Creator of Pol Marchandise, said, "This is particularly symbolic here in this city because Jerusalem is so full of chaos, the egg is a symbol of rebirth and calm – the origin of beginnings.
14. Her uncontrollable outburst resulted in the death of Pol Secura.
15. Sa id the judge in the pol ice court the next morning.
16. The action limit of photometric precision of portable POL quality analyzer has been determined by statistical method.
17. Pol Pot assumed that the Cambodian revolution would be swifter and more authentic than anything Vietnam could carry out.
18. The efficiency of naval vessel POL service is directly affected by the effectiveness of facilities and equipments in shore-based POL service.
19. And it was Weinke who looked as slick, as confident and in control of the situation as an old pol.
20. The person sitting on the low wall did not move, even when Pol cast a meaningful stare in its direction.
21. Equation 13.3 - 9 is of the Van der Pol form.
22. The Carter administration helped the Khmer Rouge to retain its seat at the UN, giving the impression that Pol Pot"s regime was still the legitimate government of Cambodia.
23. By using an inductive coupling transistor oscillator as an example, a simple model for the nonlinear oscillator, the Van del pol equation(http://sentencedict.com), is derived.
24. Pol is a sofa with a light chrome steel structure and a backrest and seat in expanded polyurethane, each consisting in a single padded element.
25. It shows that the system possesses good activity and high stereospecificity giving pol polybutadiene with 98% cis-1, 4 content.
26. However, purification and MS analysis of tandem affinity protein– tagged RNA Pol II holoenzyme complexes identified a minimum stable complex of both known and novel proteins (27).
27. High reliability of engine system can ensure high reliability of POL equipment.
28. This was what a king's palace, a Louvre, a Hotel de Saint - Pol was then.
29. It'states the inherent weaknesses the national bourgeoisie and also states the consistency the Partys pol - icy.
30. She is known now as the Iron Lady, but as a pretty, na?ve young pol who cut through cant, prevarication and some very real problems, she must have been exhilarating.