1. Methods Diethyl phthalate and diethyl succinate were used for raw material to synthesize the Rubidate.
2. HP-5 capillary column was used for separation, diethyl phthalate as internal standard and FID for detection.
3. Dibutyl Phthalate is a more rare ingredient, but still used also.
4. Curing reactions of diallyl phthalate ( DAP ) resin were studied by differential scanning calorimetry ( DSC ) .
5. Din-butyl phthalate (2), methyl-p-hydroxybenzoate (4) and methyl-2,4,6-trihydroxybenzoate (5) were obtained from Yhymelaeaceae for the first time.
6. One common phthalate, diethyl phthalate used in fragrances, is still legal in the U.S. as well as in the E.U.—where there are much stricter cosmetic safety standards.
7. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose phthalate aqueous dispersion was prepared by emulsion-solvent evaporation.
8. Dibutyl phthalate is commonly employed as such a plasticizer.
9. Cetyl phthalate was prepared from phthalic anhydride and cetyl alcohol as raw materials catalyzed by non-acid catalyst.
10. Examples are sodium carbonate and potassium acid phthalate which are to standardize acid and base solutions.
11. Magnesium phthalate dihydrate was synthesized by rheological phase reaction.
12. Dibutyl phthalate ( DBP ) has been found as a ubiquitous environmental pollutant with reproductive and developmental toxicity.
13. Cetyl phthalate was prepared from anhydride and cetyl alcohol as raw materials catalyzed by non - acid catalyst.
14. A method was introduced for determining chloroneb by gas chromatography on OV-101 chromatographic column and flame -ionization detector using dibutyl phthalate as internal standard .
15. The phthalic C14 mono ester were prepared by the reaction of tetradecanol with phthalic anhydride in cyclohexane, and sodium phthalate.
16. The polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) flat microporous membrane was prepared via thermally induced phase separation (TIPS) method using dimethyl phthalate (DMP) as the diluent.
17. Objective To study the preparation and characterization of hapten and artificial antigen of dicyclohexyl phthalate.
18. Certificate: En 71, ASTM D, Low lead, Low Cadmium, Phthalate free.
19. Nine volatile compounds including special compounds of diene, dibutyl phthalate and octadecane were identified in Baiqiao celery leaves with 12.59% of total volatile oil.
20. The ECD Gas chromatography is high sensitive method for Di - n - cotyl phthalate determination.
21. Unsaturated polyester(UP) crosslinked by styrene has poor toughness. In this paper, diallyl phthalate (DAP) was used as co-crosslinking agent with styrene for toughening UP.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. In this paper, a method for determination pirimicarb combination with triadimefon by gas chromatography was described, by use OV-17 as stationary phase, propenyl phthalate as internal standard.
23. Diethyl 1, 2 - DEE was synthesized in catalytic hydrogenation from diethyl phthalate as raw material.
24. The wheat flour was suspended in agar sol containing dibutyl phthalate and made into suspension.
25. In my search for a nail polish with less toxins I came across Loreal Jet Set and Loreal Steel Color which do not contain formaldehyde, toluene or dibutyl phthalate.
26. Diethyl 1, 2 - cyclohexanedicarboxylate ( DEE ) was synthesized in catalytic hydrogenation from diethyl phthalate as raw material.
27. The content of fenpropathrin in technical and formulation was determined by gas chromatography with di-isooctyl phthalate as internal standard.
28. In the paper, a PVC membrane picric acid anion selective electrode is developed using Bromhexadecyl pyridine picrate ion pair as the active component and dioctyl phthalate as the plasticizer.
29. Solubility: Insoluble in water, but soluble in dimethyl benzene, chloroben , DMF, dimethylphthalate and dibutyl phthalate.
30. In the studied phthalic acid esters compounds, the occupied proportions of di(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate(DEHP) and din-butyl phthalate(DBP) were higher relatively.
More similar words: polyethylene terephthalate, ophthalmia, ophthalmic, naphthalene, exophthalmic, exophthalmus, exophthalmos, xerophthalmia, ophthalmology, ophthalmoscope, ophthalmoscopy, ophthalmologist, ophthalmoplegia, phenolphthalein, ophthalmological, naphtha, with a light heart, thalamic, thalamus, thalassemia, thalassaemia, hypothalamic, hypothalamus, inhalator, inhalation, exhalation, subthalamic nucleus, phthisic, phthisis, alate.