Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Allnations are interdependent in the modern world.
2. We live in an increasingly interdependent world.
3. The world is becoming increasingly interdependent.Sentencedict
4. But as the world became increasingly interdependent this ceased to be the case and we became more concerned at our apparent weakness.
5. Ecosystems are interdependent networks of plants and animals.
6. All life is interdependent on the natural environment, from the smallest bacteria to the largest animal or plant - even man.
7. All living things are interdependent.
8. Though they are interdependent, the head and tail of a coin battle for supremacy.
9. When federalists bleat on about how interdependent the world is, one wonders what world they live in.
10. How do you get 3,000 interdependent creatures into a cage, alive?
11. The control was wrapped up in some interdependent web.
12. The world is becoming increasingly interdependent and an improvement in the standard of living of Southerners will be advantageous to the North.
13. Because tasks in organisations are almost always interdependent[sentencedict.com], it is essential that personnel act in a calculable and predictable manner.
14. Modern economies are increasingly interdependent; policy-relevant research therefore requires large-scale, carefully targeted initiatives.
15. Social institutions are interdependent and social stability is achieved through gradual and minor accommodations.
16. The screenplay focuses on the incongruous and interdependent friendship between a dimwitted stud and a petty con man.
17. This strategy of setting up interactive and interdependent small groups is effectively what is happening in whole group drama.
18. Vocationally, we also have specialized and become more interdependent on others, and as a result we have diminishing control over large aspects of our lives.
19. Then it expounds the interdependent relation between theoretical and empirical research.
20. The Central Area pulled all these parts together, as it were, and made them interdependent portions of the whole.
21. It is, in any case, a necessity in an increasingly interdependent world.
22. A partnership needs to be established between doctors and management with both controlling resources so that they are interdependent.
23. Each village, with its own specialty, fits into an interdependent fishnet structure connecting individuals in the various communities.
24. The new model is global in scale , an interdependent network.
25. Plans for economic union Proposals were put forward for managing the closely interdependent economies of the republics.
26. When you have parity of power, that promotes understanding and the realization that all employees are interdependent.
27. Feeding and environment Many elements of marine aquarium care are interdependent and inexorably entwined.
28. Our fundraising work assists people in small yet significant ways but does not change the vast inequalities in our interdependent world.
29. There should be a clear ordering to the build with an ability to parallelize sections of the build that are not interdependent.
30. Citizen de Tocqueville: No, gentlemen. Democracy and socialism are not interdependent concepts.
More similar words: dependent, independent, be independent of, independence, declaration of independence, superintendent, depend, depend on, depending, dependable, dependance, resplendent, transcendent, enter into, transcendentalism, intermittent, intervention, repent, ardent, suspended, tendency, intend, entertainment, intend to, wintery, painter, interim, intercom, Internet, internal.