Random good picture Not show
1. Traffic police ticked off a pensioner for jumping a red light.
2. The 76-year-old pensioner was beaten to death.
3. The delighted pensioner walked off with a ￡2,000 prize.
4. The pensioner was later treated in hospital and was taken to a nursing home because she was too distressed to return home.
5. A pensioner will become eligible to pay VAT on any income above ￡57.15 per week.
6. For an old-age pensioner, a warm place on a winter's afternoon.
7. He hit 83 year old partially sighted pensioner, Ivor James and trapped him against a wall.
8. His announcement was welcomed by pensioner groups, which had campaigned against the initial compensation package.
9. However, the incredible Liverpool pensioner has amazed hospital staff and family alike with her remarkable recovery.
10. For many pensioner couples, this should mean a reduction in their tax liability.
11. The 76 year old pensioner was beaten to death last Thursday in the pet shop where he worked part time.
12. In a separate incident,[sentencedict.com] a pensioner was knifed in the head as he sat on a street bench.
13. Still battling: Attacked pensioner loses an eye.
14. As a result, a single pensioner has lost ￡17 a week under the Government while a married couple have lost ￡28.
15. That follows the bank which charged a pensioner ￡3 for changing a ￡10 note into coins.
16. Customers had no idea that the chirpy pensioner who served them with soap and a smile was so wealthy.
17. In a nearby shop doorway an eighty-two-year-old pensioner had been hurled against a door frame, knocking her unconscious.
18. A home-owning pensioner over 75 who does not qualify for income support gets a mere 50p a week extra rate.
19. The pensioner was so angry, he tripped up the mugger with his walking stick and grabbed the book back.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Pensioner Walter Niblet pulled the dreaded raffle ticket from the bucket to become manager for season 87/88.
21. Read in studio Police hunting the killer of a pensioner last Christmas have arrested a man.
22. If you can't stand the heat, spend this winter with an old age pensioner.
23. Khrushchev may have been perspicacious enough to imagine the day when his turn would come and he would become Special Pensioner Khrushchev.
24. Some of the money was put up by a pensioner who wishes to remain anonymous.
25. They had a warrant to arrest her grandson who'd been visiting the pensioner at her sheltered accommodation in Cheltenham.
26. Voice over Fresh hope ... new lead in hunt for man who attacked pensioner in her own home.
27. Police warn about con-trick builders POLICE are warning people to beware of unscrupulous workmen after a pensioner was swindled.
28. If you are likely to be disconnected contact your local electricity shop and tell them you are a pensioner.
29. On behalf of all who know, we offer our sincere condolences., pensioner contact Hull Flake Mill.
30. The Family Expenditure Survey 1989 found that over 36% of single pensioner households do not have central heating.
More similar words: pension, suspension, pension fund, tension, extension, dimension, pretension, dimensions, dissension, hypertension, apprehension, comprehension, condescension, surface tension, multidimensional, pensive, pensively, expensive, dispensing, propensity, inexpensive, mansion, expansion, compensation, commissioner, dispensation, intensification, systematic desensitization, opener, expense.