Random good picture Not show
1. Pare the rind from the lemons.
2. First, pare the rind from the lemon.
3. Pare the rind from the fruit.
4. Pare the brown skin from the meat with a very sharp knife.
5. To get at the fruit, you pare off the rather thick peel with a sharp knife.
6. It will be necessary to pare this budget down considerably.
7. The student described a circle with a pare of compasses.
8. The firm has not been able to pare costs fast enough to match competitors.
9. Pare off the rind from the orange using a sharp knife.
10. Pare the mangoes and cut the flesh away from the stone.
11. Local authorities must pare their budgets.
12. Pare off any bits of the carrots that don't look very nice.
13. The luxury tax won't really do much to pare down the budget deficit.
14. After removing the tape, pare away any surplus adhesive with a razor blade.
15. Pare one small apple and then dice it.
16. Now, the term compadre, or its abbreviated form pare, is normally used in address to indicate intimacy and equality.
17. Pare fine strips of rind from the remaining lemons, and cut each lemon into slices.
18. Thinly pare the rind from 1 orange and cut into narrow strips.
19. PSINet has said it wants to pare back to its core business of providing Internet access to business.
20. Do not pare apples. Core and slice apples very, very thin.
21. Today the terms pare and terrine are used interchangeably.
22. A mode pare model of a geophone is presented with the emphasis on modes sli ding.
23. Happy New age to the globle's prime pare notnts!
24. To get at the fruit,[sentencedict.com/pare.html] you pare Off the rather thick peel with a sharp knife.
25. The United States can pare back its military presence in Asia as well.
26. Amelio has said Apple will concentrate development efforts on the Internet and multimedia, streamline operations and pare its unwieldy product lineup.
27. The problem with the Journal is that we are a small society trying to pare costs to the minimum.
28. To fit in with the minimalist style of living, the couple had to pare down their possessions drastically.
29. In our quest for experiencing the ultimate New York hotel bar, we must pare down the prospects.
30. A prominent and useful class of algorithm is hierarchical agglomerative clustering(HAC)which iteratively agglomerates the closest pare until all data points belong to one cluster.