Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Pulling out to overtake, the car collided head-on with a van.
(2) He pulled out to overtake a truck.
(3) He pulled out to overtake the van.
(4) We managed to overtake the last train.
(5) It's dangerous to overtake on a bend.
(6) I accelerated to overtake the bus.
(7) It's dangerous to overtake at a corner.
(8) He tried to overtake on the inside.
(9) I went to overtake him on the back straight on the last lap.
(10) The car accelerated to overtake me.
(11) He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.
(12) Tragedy was shortly to overtake him, however.
(13) I pulled out to overtake a bus.
(14) He increased his speed to overtake the lorry.
(15) Always check your rear view mirror before you overtake .
(16) As the cars overtake you, they are temporarily outside your field of vision.
(17) He couldn't overtake the leader because he was boxed in by the other runners.
(18) The driver behind me tried to overtake on the inside.
(19) He tried to overtake three cars on a blind corner and crashed head-on into a lorry.
(20) Never try to overtake on a bend.
(21) The red car was pulling out ready to overtake.
(22) In the next century, nuclear energy could overtake oil as the main fuel.
(23) The road was too narrow for me to overtake the car in front.
(24) It may take two kilometres to overtake one other rider.
(25) Women overtake men only in the part- time registrar posts.
(26) Some are predicting that India could overtake China as the world's most populous country before 2050.
(27) She put on an impressive turn of speed to overtake the others. Sentencedict.com
(28) Always check your rear-view mirror before pulling out to overtake.
(29) As they reached the final bend, Graham drew level and threatened to overtake him.
(30) Coming out of the final bend, the runner stepped up a gear to overtake the rest of the pack.
More similar words: undertake, take over, undertaking, overt, covert, poverty, over there, overturn, over time, overture, make over, overthrow, extrovert, all over the world, incontrovertible, over and over, over and over again, make a mistake, pertain, take, certain, stake, take on, take out, takeoff, take in, take to, take up, take off, take for.