Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The debate about "performance and non-performance" has always been the controversial issue in the theory sphere.
2. Non-performance as a result of force majeure, objective factors, or the Company's fault shall be exempted from any penalty.
3. But for business-critical functions, abrupt abandonment for non-performance is untenable.
4. By this conditional statement, Edward clearly referred to the non-performance of the territorial clauses of the 1259 treaty.
5. For these reasons international trade entails a greater risk of non-performance of a contract and non-payment on completion.
6. Any party to natural disasters and other force majeure causes of delay in performance of duty, incomplete or non-performance should not be treated as breach of contract.
7. The reasons for the termination of the contract can be divided into two types: one is fundamental non-performance, and the other is defective meeting of minds.
8. A party claiming force majeure has the burden to prove the direct relationship between the force majeure and the non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
9. This applicable precondition is correlated to the cases of the irregularities of performance. In other words, the non-performance or violation of the obligation can be applied as its standard.http://sentencedict.com
10. In the SARS epidemic of this year, a legal issue that has been attached wide attention is: when non-performance of contract obligations can be excused by SARS?
11. So far, and to reduce the size of the non-performance of the stock market has shown signs of positive correlation: the stock market rebound, is exactly the size of the non- fled the occasion.
12. The idea of including penalties in a contract are typically there to gain service provider executive attention in the case of non-performance.
13. Both parties shall make all reasonable efforts to prevent and reduce the effect of any non-performance of this Agreement caused by an event of force majeure.
14. Guarantee payment to the engineering, construction enterprises only when paid to non-performance rather than individual contractors paid.
15. We are entitled to cancel the contract which become overdue owing to the buyer' non-performance.
16. A party claiming force majeure has the burden of proof for the direct relationship between the force majeure and the non-performance of its obligations under this Contract.
17. He reasonably believes that there will be a fundamental non-performance of the contract by the other party.
18. We are entitled to cancel the contracts which become overdue owing to the buyer ' non-performance .
19. If one party is unable to perform the contract due to force majeure, that party should be excused from the responsibility for non-performance of contract.
20. The intensity of the subjects' performance was measured –and, in a couple of studies where subjects were given the option not to perform the task, of their non-performance .
More similar words: performance, overall performance, musical performance, specific performance, performance evaluation, conformance, dormancy, anchorman, normal balance, perform, outperform, performer, performing, underperform, performing arts, norman, reticular formation, dormant, doorman, poor man, informant, information processing, in common parlance, permanence, senior management, impermanence, romance, financial information, pigeon pea, geomancer.