Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Falk even persuaded Nike to spend at least $ 1 million marketing Jordan, a gargantuan sum at the time.
(2) Nike is ready to launch new models of tennis shoes on the market in autumn.
(3) The ads helped Nike to achieve iconic status.
(4) I brought my Nikes - they're about the only decent shoes I have.
(5) A clear majority of the nine students wore Nikes.
(6) They untie their Nikes; they cut the tape from their ankles; they shed their jerseys and put on sweatshirts.
(7) Teenagers in baggy jeans and Nikes.
(8) Would Johnson be wearing purple Nikes and signing seven-figure contracts if it were not for Lewis?
(9) Last year Nike sportswear had been tip - top quality certificate many times.
(10) Nike Chinned Music Max Ltd Shoes are virgin productions that are pushed out in these caducity.
(11) Behind Nike , the bust of Zeus on a plinth.
(12) Internet users through a powerful driving force, NIKE corporate element has been the perfect show.
(13) Nike sponsors many high profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of "Just do it" and the Swoosh logo.
(14) An advanced model, the Nike - Zeus, is designed to intercept invading missiles.
(15) Pixar, Nike, and Best Buy can all afford the distribution network and commercial power required for effective brand-focused advertising.
(16) The trip started in Indianapolis with a Nike camp. Sentencedict.com
(17) From out of nowhere, Nike comes out with the Sidewinder - a pair of slippers that combine the rugged durability of the ACG line, with the environmentally-conscience Considered technology.
(18) Thank you, Nike Mercurial Talaria V, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
(19) It is way too similar to the Nike swoosh.
(20) Wheat color skin to a healthy sense of vitality, wearing Nike a complete set of pure white pink edge sportswear, the tiny curly brown hair tied in a relaxed and lively braids, always the confidence of cute expressions.
(21) Meanwhile, complaints regularly arise, typically from soccer moms weary of scraping well-digested Gravy Train from their kids' Nikes.
(22) Some wear casual shirts and jeans, their Reeboks and Nikes stacked in shoe shelves by the door.
(23) And with prices starting at under ￡40, they're cheaper than the latest Reeboks or Nikes.
(24) University of Oregon track coach Bill Bowerman created the first cushioned mid-sole by heating polyure-thane on his wife's waffle iron in the early 70s, which later led to the creation of Nike Air.
(25) Nike has decided to release another youth lifestyle collection known as NYX, in addition to the existing Nike 6.0 line.
(26) Perhaps drinking a Pepsi-Cola makes them feel younger or wearing Nike shoes makes them feel more athletic, no matter how old or inactive they may be in reality.
(27) Liu, the hurdler, is in ads for at least 16 companies, including Nike and Coke.
(28) The home shirt, with the typical vertical black and white bands, also has red details (" pimento ") decorating the collar rim, the sleeves and the bottom hem together with the Nike logo.
(29) The mix of solid engineering and marketing razzle-dazzle that goes into a brand like Google or Nike is an art, and mastering it still evades China Inc.
(30) As Bryant said at the end of "Black Mamba, " his recent short film by Nike, "Arrivederci."