Random good picture Not show
1. This paper defines homology monomorphism, homology epimorphism , homology regular morphism in the category of topological spaces with point by using homology functor.
2. Results There were the large hallmark cells with monomorphism or pleomorphism in all 6 ALCLs including 2 common, 2 lymphohistiocytic and 2 ALK-negative variants.
3. The nature heart disease monomorphism room fast patient most rooms fast to be allowed through the medicine control, certainly not necessarily needs to melt the treatment.
4. There was a monomorphism on the prealbumin locus.
5. The results show that there have 4 monomorphism markers and 13 polymorphism markers among 17 selected microsatellite markers.
6. For the hard clam adductor, the PGM showed high polymorphism and GPI showed monomorphism.
More similar words: monomorphic, homomorphism, isomorphism, pleomorphism, homeomorphism, heteromorphism, anthropomorphism, homomorphic, isomorphic, geomorphic, biomorphic, amorphism, mesomorphic, pleomorphic, dimorphism, heteromorphic, metamorphism, polymorphism, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphize, contact metamorphism, morphia, morphine, ectomorph, endomorph, dimorphic, allelomorph, anamorphic, isomorphous, pseudomorph.