1) This astrocytoma demonstrates increased cellularity and pleomorphism, as compared to normal brain.
2) Instead, rows of infiltrating neoplastic cells with marked pleomorphism are seen.
3) In rare cases , mild nuclear pleomorphism, prominent nucleoli and mitotic figures may be seen.
4) The marked pleomorphism and hyperchromatism of surrounding cells also favors malignancy.
5) However , the neoplastic cells show pleomorphism, with hyperchromatic nuclei.
6) The neoplastic epithelial cells within the duct show minimal hyperchromatism and pleomorphism , but they have holes with sharp margins as though punched out by a cookie cutter.
7) This glioblastoma multiforme ( GBM ) demonstrates marked cellularity with marked hyperchromatism and pleomorphism.
8) At high magnification,[http://sentencedict.com/pleomorphism.html] the neoplastic glands of adenocarcinoma have crowded nuclei with hyperchromatism and pleomorphism.
9) Microscopically, there are spindle to oblong cells with hyperchromatism and pleomorphism.
10) Results There were the large hallmark cells with monomorphism or pleomorphism in all 6 ALCLs including 2 common, 2 lymphohistiocytic and 2 ALK-negative variants.
11) It is much more cellular and the cells have much more pleomorphism and hyperchromatism than the benign leiomyoma.
12) Microscopically, all tumor cells revealed irregular contours, high cellularity and pleomorphism , located mainly in the dermis.
13) At high magnification, the neoplastic glands of adenocarcinoma have crowded nuclei with hyperchromatism and pleomorphism . No normal goblet cells are seen.
14) Results Ventricular arrhythmia in patients with coronary heart disease showed more pleomorphism, bigeminy, ventricular tachycardia and R-ON-T phenomena than patients with non-coronary disease.
15) At low power, a glioma at the left shows greater cellularity and pleomorphism than adjacent brain at the right, but the margin is not distinct.
More similar words: pleomorphic, homeomorphism, geomorphic, isomorphism, heteromorphism, anthropomorphism, homomorphic, geomorphology, isomorphic, biomorphic, geomorphologist, mesomorphic, monomorphic, geomorphological, dimorphism, heteromorphic, metamorphism, polymorphism, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphize, contact metamorphism, morphia, morphine, ectomorph, endomorph, dimorphic, allelomorph, anamorphic, isomorphous, pseudomorph.