Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Marcus Camby scored 23 points and grabbed seven rebounds, Donta Bright made a huge 3-pointer and the Minutemen won.
2. And it would be a major upset for the Minutemen to lose a game at home.
3. The Sandrat bit into the wrist of one of the Minutemen, chewing until she severed the artery.
4. The Minutemen have suffered lapses on offense and defense.
5. As of Wednesday, the doctors were giving no hint of when Camby could return to the top-ranked Minutemen.
6. The Minutemen frustrated Temple on the perimeter with chest-to-chest pressure and allowed few second shots.
7. Why is he dressed like a Revolutionary War minuteman ?
8. Effectiveness of the Minuteman II Stage iii Refurbishment Program.
9. Minuteman offers a low cost of ownership and a high quality commitment to dealers and customers.
10. Here at Minuteman we strive to raise the bar on environmental requirements in today's environmental conscious market place.
11. MinuteMan Systems publishes software for project management, cost estimating, planning, scheduling and Pert and Gantt charting.
12. From 1972 to 1974,[sentencedict.com] I served as a Minuteman missileer in control of 50 ICBMs in underground silos in Montana.
13. In the air force, for instance, airmen use complex electronic test kits to check Minuteman missiles.
14. The first solution to this dilemma was to harden existing Minuteman missile silos.
15. These include approximately 200 more missile guidance sets that will be used for future Minuteman III flight tests and spares.
16. This is China's first solid fuel ICBM (with a range of about 8,000 kilometers) and roughly equivalent to the U. S. Minuteman I of the 1960s.
17. One of the men, Capt. Robert Salas, said he witnessed such an event first-hand on March 16, 1967, at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana which housed Minuteman nuclear missiles.
18. These photos show, left, the red telephone at Strategic Air Command headquarters near Omaha, Nebraska, and a Minuteman nuclear missile in its silo.
More similar words: minute, minutes, in a minute, last-minute, last minute, minuteness, minutia, diminution, diminutive, white man, absolute majority, absolute magnitude, minus, minuet, terminus, aluminum, minuscule, minus sign, systematic, albuminuria, remand, demand, private mail, systematics, foreman, haematemesis, aluminum oxide, demand of, in demand, fireman.