Random good picture Not show
1. This child has a metal prosthesis and kicks hell out of the others at football.
2. A prosthesis used in a joint replacement costs between $ 5,000 and $ 10,000.
3. Conclusions Hip prosthesis can cause intravasation of bone marrow fat that leads to platelet activation.
4. Implant - supported fixed prosthesis was designed to restore the edentulous area and improve esthetics.
5. The primary advantage of a telescopic prosthesis is its retrievability.
6. An example of building hip joint prosthesis is given.
7. To explore the effect of congruence between the prosthesis and the acetabulum on the loading area, contact compression and contact stress.
8. Reconstruction of ossicular chain needs ossicular prosthesis ossicular chains integrity.
9. Widely used in load-bearing bone substitute, prosthesis spine, chest, frontal bone defect repair and restoration.
10. Title: Dental Treatment in the Near Future: Prosthesis or Regeneration?
11. Intimates knew him as Stumpy Will and remarked upon the craftsmanship and lifelike nature of his carved elm prosthesis.
12. Endoprosthesis placement was performed in the conventional manner using a plastic prosthesis for the bile and pancreatic ducts.
13. Most of his upper jaw was removed and a prosthesis was fitted.
14. In much the same way computer simulation has been used in bioengineering in the design of prosthesis such as artificial limbs or hips.
15. Test questions could be grouped into 27 subspecialties. Higher error rates were found in the subspecialties of electrodiagnosis, functional electrical stimulation,(sentencedict.com/prosthesis.html) and prosthesis and orthosis .
16. Titanium and titanium alloy is perfect metal material in dental prosthesis for its outstanding biochemical performance and suitable mechanical property.
17. Objective:To introduce experience about modified radical mastectomy combined with breast reconstruction by silicone breast prosthesis for breast cancer.
18. Objective: To design and trial-manufacture a new kind of regulative sutureless aortic prosthesis which can accomplish the aortic anastomosis rapidly, simply and safely.
19. In 4 cases with cemented hip replacement, 2 cases reserved calcar femoral bone flap got union, and 1 hip prosthesis had loosen.
20. Enucleate of ocular component plus silicon sponge filling can increase ocular prosthesis movement avoid "or bit syndrom", implant show stable, low weight, easy to model good aesthetic effect.
21. In the absence of patellar malalignment , results are optimized when an implant with sound geometric features is used, the prosthesis is appropriately aligned, and the soft tissues are balanced.
22. Dynamic loads at joint of amputee are fundamental for rehabilitation of knee injury and prosthesis design.
23. The hypercoagulable state poses an extra problem in women with a mechanical valve prosthesis.
24. Presents the mechanical design and kinematics analysis of a dextrous robot hand to develop multifunctional upper limb prosthesis .
25. Evaluations of tracheoesophageal (TE) speech and acoustic analysis of TE voice were studied on 9 laryngectomees with TE fistula and using voice prosthesis for speech rehabilitation.
26. Objective : To observe the clinical effect on immediate implanting mammary prosthesis after mastectomy.
27. To research the rudimental methods of computer - aided design of full crown prosthesis.
28. This paper reviews the applications of artificial joint repair, cartilage materials, and custom prosthesis.
29. Objective To evaluate the effect of transvaginal rectovaginal fistula prosthesis for rectovaginal fistula in adults.
30. Objective To discuss the failure causes of castingremovable denture with casting prosthesis.
More similar words: prosthetic, thesis, synthesis, antithesis, hypothesis, photosynthesis, prostrate, prostitute, prostration, prostitution, posthumous, cohesion, hesitate, on the side, hesitant, across the board, desist, resist, synthesize, frosty, genesis, nemesis, hypothesize, hesitation, neurosis, sclerosis, resistant, anamnesis, resistance, frostbite.