Random good picture Not show
(1) Masterless, penniless, and with my only means of livelihood, fighting, gone, I determined to work my way to the southwest and attempt to retrieve my fallen fortunes in a search for gold.
(2) He's the lone gunslinger, the masterless samurai, the silent killer whose professional life exacts a toll on his spirit.
(3) What mean these masterless and gory swords to lie discolour'd by this place of peace?
(4) Panting and snorting like a mad battle steed that has lost its rider, the masterless ocean overruns the globe.
(5) He came to her , his black face as forlorn as a lost and masterless hound.
More similar words: lusterless, waterless, masterly, characterless, centerless grinder, powerlessness, peerless, motherless, supperless, ownerless, paperless, fatherless, featherless, cheerless, powerless, genderless, leaderless, numberless, rudderless, toastmaster, past master, quartermaster, master, masters, mastery, easterly, mastered, tastelessness, spymaster, masterful.