Random good picture Not show
1. Her sudden death left the party leaderless.
2. Left leaderless, the city surrendered to Bustamante without further ado.
3. He had no idea how to turn his leaderless teams into alliances for action; he just hoped things would work out.
4. In a leaderless group, a manager might step in to end the conflict and even offer a solution.
5. The survivor leaderless, lawless, foodless begin to return to order.
6. Japan again finds itself leaderless as it faces a collapsing economy.
7. Then the leaderless students started fighting among themselves , until the school finally had to blockaded.
8. An army of Slaanesh worshippers would be available to impose his will on the leaderless Elves.
9. The policy of Decius's successor Valerian was to execute bishops and senior clergy so as to leave the Church leaderless.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The original intention was that the client teams would be leaderless, but in some cases this has proved to be impractical.
11. These outfits are non - hierarchical , decentralised , nominally leaderless and organised with militaristic precision.
12. While he remains at large the jihad will never be leaderless.
More similar words: cheerleader, floor leader, genderless, rudderless, centerless grinder, business leader, cheerlead, powerlessness, motherless, fatherless, paperless, peerless, powerless, waterless, cheerless, featherless, lusterless, numberless, leader, leaders, characterless, bandleader, leadership, ringleader, loss leader, minority leader, majority leader, military leader, political leader, price leadership.