Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Ryan gave me the lowdown on the meeting.
2. Our fashion editor gives you the lowdown on winter coats for this season.
3. This is the lowdown on the whole event of the so - called election contest.
4. Here's the lowdown on these tasty treats: Wraps are the ideal meal for people on the go.
5. Would Old Chao consider giving them the lowdown on his new job?
6. I didn't have the lowdown on every last one of these guys but presumably they were all bigshots.
7. The witness gave the police the lowdown on what happened at the party, but when the police arrived at the shelter, the assassinator had absconded.
8. Here we give the lowdown on Sinai's other resorts.
9. Times Money gives you the lowdown on unit trusts and how they work What is a unit trust?
10. Get the lowdown on testicular cancer and other testicular diseases.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Get the lowdown of what's good, what's bad and what's highly entertaining on the dance floor.
12. Before joining I met with a trainer who showed me around the gym and gave me the lowdown on the club's features.
13. After he departed Warsaw, Clemens went so far as to consult a fortuneteller in New Orleans, one Madame Caprell, from whom he sought the lowdown on his prospects for rekindling the romance.
14. 'T do what they said Terrifying Tudors From the good times to the gory times, a lowdown on Tudor England.
More similar words: low-down, slowdown, blow down, slow down, bow down, mow down, showdown, throw down, yellow dog, narrow down, crowd out, How do you do, drawdown, dowdy, blow dryer, follow the crowd, window dressing, low blow, howdy, rowdy, crowd, chowder, powder, snowdrop, crowded, cow dung, powdered, crowding, snowdrift, rowdiness.