Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. What low-down son of a bitch took my clothes?
2. We want you to give us the low-down on your team-mates.
3. That was a pretty low-down trick to play!
4. He's a nothing, a low-down, useless nobody.
5. They will stoop to every low-down trick.
6. Jane gave me the low-down on the other guests at the party.
7. That was a pretty low-down thing to do.
8. Give me the low-down on her divorce.
9. What a dirty,(sentencedict.com) low-down trick!
10. What a low-down, dirty trick.
11. It seems a little low-down and dirty, but a little jealousy can go a long way.
12. Such low-down are not yet known by public, but they can be discovered from the auditing report from Deloitte which works as auditor for Camelot.
13. We asked women in the biz for their low-down on film-making.
14. Mother, absolutely illiterate, washed my low-down and madding heart with her broad love like the boundless sea.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. SCARLETT: You're a low-down, cowardly, nasty thing, you!
16. Even if is price low-down shop also can be taken out " do not contain the harmful material such as benzene, formaldehyde, heavy metal " propagandist material.
17. You low-down, cowardly, nasty thing, you!
18. Mammy:Acting like a wet nurse to them low-down poor white trash instead of being here eating her supper.
19. Read newspaper and magazine articles for the low-down on how those companies are doing.
20. This bill is mean. It is downright low-down. What does it profit a great nation to conquer the world, only to lose its soul?
21. Interest in that project is low-down.
22. What you will really love, though, is the buckets of low-down torque that the G-lader blower and intercooler create.
23. This technology assists heating and refrigeration equipment through using power low-down , can adjust indoor temperature already, hold comfortable position, managing integrated cost of the residence.
24. We make out that dolphin is altogether too intelligent to bother with some of the low-down, destructive things we humans, in our questionably evolved state, get up to on dry land.
25. Stop when the sweat on his forehead down to the low-down , heart beat faster, music did not stop laughing at my being out of step.
26. Sadly, into each life at least one mean, nasty, low-down, no-good boss must fall. When it's your turn, you'll want these survival tips.