1. As most jazzmen saw it, the more chords there were to work with, the more leeway a soloist had.
2. Chubby, bubbly jazzman Fats Waller was among the first to really get bitten by the London bug.
3. Now, with a jazzman - cool, articulate, unapologetically brilliant black man on the throne won't going to school and reading and writing and speaking proper suddenly look a lot cooler?
4. For a jazzman, he kicked drugs and drink pretty early and afterwards a remarkably suburban life.
5. Bradley also joked that maybe another former Jazzman, Greg Ostertag, might have stolen the bike as a prank.
6. He wrote memoirs but, like a jazzman improvising on a theme, wandered off inveterately after other people: "An accidental shove on a crowded Loop corner, while awaiting the change in traffic lights;"
7. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor dawn amazement.
8. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor with amazement.
9. The jazzman used to play at subway station before becoming famous.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. The new lineup reveals accomplished "smooth" jazzman Chuck Loeb, who made his Fourplay debut at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival in Florida earlier this year.
11. Constantly searching for commercial success, Harris has an unfortunate reputation as a jazzman who plays for applause.
More similar words: razzmatazz, jazz, jazzy, jazz up, jazz band, and all that jazz, razzle-dazzle, hazmat, razz, piazza, snazzy, pizazz, razzle, dazzle, dazzled, razzing, pizzazz, frazzle, frazzled, dazzling, bedazzle, paparazzo, dazzlingly, man-to-man, many a man, Performance Management, man, many, many a, manda.