Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They finally arrived home, hot and frazzled.
2. The meeting left me feeling completely frazzled.
3. Some parents say they feel frazzled most nights.
4. The worst of it was that these frazzled plants would not, could not respond.
5. Hank looked a bit frazzled after that ceremony Sunday.
6. One evening, tired, hungry and frazzled, I caught the tube home from Central London.
7. Then let Vibes soothe your frazzled retinas in glorious monochrome!
8. Michael: Hi Billy. You look frazzled today.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. She was frazzled after the visit of her in - laws .
10. I was frazzled after seven - day work without any holidays.
11. Soothing and Relaxing . Soothe your frazzled nerves and regain your serenity, relax muscle and assist dormancy.
12. But I am short-tempered, frazzled from all responsibilities. I am the "Sandwich Generation", caught between kids and parents.
13. The cuffs were frazzled.
14. I've had a stressful day at work and it's left me feeling a bit frazzled.
15. By the time I remembered about the meat it was frazzled.
16. I'd only been in the sun a couple of hours and my back was frazzled.
17. I have a pair of brown suede brogues that are really worn and I prefer them in their frazzled state!
18. As the summer wore on, Fonti began to get a little frazzled.
19. o Eliminate excess noise and slow down the pace of your family life so that you and the kids are not frazzled all the time.
20. Working full - time and studying has made me very frazzled.
21. Put a playlist of slow, relaxing music. Listen to it whenever you start feeling frazzled.
22. The dozen or so team members here are wet, cold and frazzled, hunched over laptops in a makeshift lean-to or hunkered down in a van.
23. You have to warm to a hotel that greets your frazzled late-night arrival not with grumpiness but with large plates of smoked salmon and charcuterie and a swiftly opened bottle of red.
24. And it has powerful support for this: a popular culture insistent on offering images of grown single women as frazzled, self-absorbed girls.
25. Try to keep your cool; you may be a tad frazzled by all the rushing around.